0.8

Charles POV
She disregarded my remark and follows the previous statement with a. "Are you fucking following me Leclerc?" I'm honestly not. "No why would I want to follow you?" I say arrogantly. She huffs walks over to the bookie collects the money gives me back my half and storms to her car, which by the way I've never seen. "No mate where the fuck do you think your going? And why did you give me this money you won?" I say following her like a lost puppy. "She hops in winds down the window and snaps back "I'm going home, and I gave it back cause I don't need it and don't want your money"she winds up the window and drives away. I get in my car and follow her, she clearly catches on and drives around for a while eventually loosing my track. Fuck, I have her number for emergencies though, so I call her she hangs up immediately, I leave a voice message. "Noelle if we do t talk about this in the next, 20 minutes I'm talking to Nate about it in the next thirty. Call me back Drummond i fucking mean it!" She clearly heard it cause she called me back in five minutes.
____________________________________
Noelles POV
"What the fuck is there to talk about Leclerc, I beat you in a race that we were both racing in, so what?" I say calling the son of a bitch immediately. "Bit aggressive Elle" he says sheepishly. "Just fucking tell me what you want, money? Cars? What?" I yell.
He laughs"I have all that shit Noelle I want you to come to my place and talk for a while." He says so nonchalantly it makes my toes curl. "Why would I do that, I don't even know where you live?" I scream even angrier this time. "I'll send you my address, plus if you don't want me to tell Nate then you will come." He send me his address I don't pay attention much I already know it will be down rich-fuck lane. "Whateve- hello" he already hung up, fucking ass. I get back in my car and drive to his house knowing I will regret this in my whole entirety.
**authors note**
Just found out I have a house but we can't move till November cause of like renovations but still exciting