11

Charles POV
"Noelle kissed Charles." Lily blurted it out like it was a crime.

"WHAT?!" Nate says standing up and yelling at his sister.

I stand up and walk over "no I kissed her, I was drunk so was she it was a mistake."

I said calmly trying to calm everyone down. "So you took advantage of my drunk sister and then call it a mistake?" He snapped facing me now.

"No, she only had one drink she was basically sober, I was drunk and wasn't thinking, it was a pity kiss that's all."

I say pulling him aside to the kitchen, knowing very well everyone was going to listen anyway. "But why was she there in the first place, why?" Nate says calmer this time.

"Because we were organising a joint Christmas present for you and Arthur we thought it would be cool."

I said clearly remembering the excuse Noelle told me last night. "what's the present then?" Nate says clearly not even focused on the kiss now.

"I'm not telling you, it wouldn't be a surprise then." I reply walking away.

After our little argument the rest of the day flys past and before we know it, where sitting at a restaurant ordering dinner.

We all chat and eat, Noelle sat beside me our legs rubbing together. Nate goes to the bathroom, "when we leave come with me, you need to get you car."

I whisper my lips touching her olive tanned neck as I move towards her ear. She just nods.
____________________________________
Noelles POV
Nate leaves and the second he does Charles has leaned over his lips brushing my neck, his cologne filling my airways "come with me when we leave you need to get your car."

He says and pulls away, I just nod I'm shocked. Nobody notices they're to busy looking at f1 memes. Nate comes back and we finish up and go out seperate ways.

I drive around the block for a bit then go to Charles's house, I arrive and he's standing out the front with my keys. I get out, walk up to him and go to grab the keys. He snatches them back, and grins.

"How are you gonna drive both" he commented whilst nodding at my normal car.

"Fine." I replied knowing what he was hinting at. "No." He simply replied. "What I'm confused?" I reply almost shocked.

"I want you to ask me to drive your car." He asserted as his grin grew larger. I was sick of dawdling so I took one for the team.

"Charles will you please drive my car home?" I say in the most sarcastic voice possible.

"That's more like it" he chirped while unlocking my car and getting in.

I got in mine and guided him back to my place even though he'd been there 100 times with Nate and their group, my place was like a crash pad to them, for them to just chill, eat and talk.

We arrive, I go to get out of the car but he's already out opening my door, "seriously, Leclerc?" I say as I grab his hand.

"Now let me drive you back to my place so I can go home?"he remark almost immediately "Really, can I just do it?"I said wanting to get over the awkwardness.

By now he had already gotten in the drivers seat and adjusted it for his height. "Hop in princess." He said gesturing to the passenger seat. I get in.

He drives back to his house, I get out to get in the drivers side. But before I can he's picked me up and put me over his shoulder, "let me down Leclerc or I swear to God" I yell while beating his back, he just chuckles.

He takes me inside and places me on his marble kitchen counter. "We need to talk about last night, he said while grabbing two glasses and filling them with rum and coke.

"No, not tonight" I mumble trying to escape his grip on my upper thighs.

"Noelle" he bounced as his grip grew tighter and his eye contact became clear with mine.

I'm drawn and yet again I can't help it.