16

Noelles' POV
We finish off the night and head our separate ways, Nate drops Charles off, and I head home. I get inside, and put my keys on the bench when I look over and see Nate sitting at the table.

 "What the fuck, you scared the shit out of me!" I yell walking up to him. He slowly lifts his head "did you sleep with Charles?" He asks so calmly I wonder how to react.

 "Well because you assume I am whore, I suppose I did." I answer. "Whore?" He questions once more. "Yes the other day when I kissed Charles you dragged me to your car and called me a whore, so I did what any whore would do, I slept with Charles." I reply this time I'm ice cold.

 "Mhm, you are a whore, and just because Charles doesn't see it doesn't mean I don't, do not talk to him or see him ever again, you will not be seeing me either anymore." He says standing up grabbing his jacket.

 "I'm sorry but who's the older sibling, who's above 18 and is legally an adult and I'm sorry to ask this but who said you were in charge. I will fuck whomever I please." I say slapping his back as he walks out the door. 

He ignores me, and just drives off. I run inside and cry, I cry for hours on end, Nate has never spoken to me like this before. I get in bed and sob my self to sleep. I'm in bed for quite a few days, only leaving for the toilet, I don't eat, I just sleep and cry.

________________________________________________________________________________

Charles POV

 Nate and I arrive back at the house, and he locks the car doors. "What are you doing, mate." I ask confused. "Is something going on between you and my sister?" he asks angrily, snapping his head towards me.

 "Sort of, why?" I reply not knowing where this was going.

 "That fucking whore!" he yells unlocking the car. I get out "Don't fucking call her that it was a mutual decision" I sternly raise my voice, now quite offended.

 "Yeah and what are you gonna do about it?" he asks getting up in my personal space. I punch him in the face and falls on the floor, he drags me down, the both of us punching each other, Arthur arrives 15 minutes later, we had drinks planned.

 He comes over and pulls me off Nate. Nate gets in his car and pisses off. Arthur takes me inside and sits me on the couch, he goes into the kitchen and pours us both drinks. "What the fuck is going on?'" he says walking back into my lounge room.

 "Short answer? Noelle" I reply looking up to take my drink. "had a feeling" he says shrugging. "So what did you do? have sex with her?" he says jokingly. "Basically" I say as he sits down.

**** authors note*****

hey so i know this was short but i couldnt figure out to write sorry leave some ideas maybe ? love you all :)