4.4: Blood Warden

Caleb was dreaming. He knew he was. Why else would he be back at Dead Dawg Saloon all of the sudden? He began to wander around this dream realm, when he heard footsteps behind him. Turning to them, he saw the familiar face of an old friend of his.

“Krueger? The feck are you doin’?”

“Hey buddy!” Freddy chuckled. “That isn't a way to greet an old friend of yours.”

“My question still stands, Fred.” Caleb replied. “Why are you here?”

“Well, three things. 1. I think there is Amnestics in your chewing tobacco, so don't use it. 2. Me and a bunch of others are all getting together to free you all, and 3, we all know what's going on. The Killing game is being broadcasted live for all to see.”

“...That…is a lot to process. But I guess I will take your advice then. But then again, the mastermind most likely put the amnestics in my chewing tobacco for a reason, so I most likely can't abruptly stop using it.” Caleb remarked.

Freddy snapped his fingers. “Bingo. Here's our plan. You use it only once more, and also, expect us to show up in 4 days.”

“4 days? Holy sh*t.” Caleb exclaimed.

“I know, right? Holly got us set up all nice and good, so don't worry your pretty little head off about it.” That remark earned Freddy the stock of the Redeemer to the stomach. “Ow, hint taken.”

“Should I tell the others about this?” Caleb asked.

“Nah, I got it. Like I said, don't worry about it. The mastermind is in our world now.” Freddy remarked.

“Yeah, they are.” Caleb agreed. “And we will have our retribution. Also, can I wake up now?”

“Of course.” Freddy said, waving to Caleb. “Bye for now.”

And then, the dream world faded into dust, and everything went black for Caleb.

Chapter 4: Curtain Call END.

Chapter 5: The Last Breath of Despair  Begin.