2.4: Zanshin Tactics

Kazan sighed, looking up at the ceiling. He thought he could trust Akane. But as soon as she got that motive note that Rosie had taken at least one life before the killing game, she decided to kill Rosie without even asking the girl what had happened to cause it.

He looked over at his crying Great Granddaughter, before placing one of his large hands on her back. She was grieving the Rosie girl pretty badly. It hurt to see her cry like this, and he wished he could destroy her grief as he had destroyed those false samurais.

But alas, he couldn't. Only help her bear it. So he did. He knelt next to her and allowed her to embrace him and cry into his chest. It hurt to see her like this.

Kazan couldn't help but let a snarl as Rin cried into his chest. The person who did this who will pay for making his Great Granddaughter mourn a friend she never should have lost so soon. They will pay.

They will pay, and Kazan will get revenge for Rosie, Bellatrix, Jackie, and Akane. He wanted revenge, and by god, he was gonna get his revenge.

The Mastermind would pay. Pay in blood. And what a hefty fine they would pay.

He grabbed the Kanabo from his back, gently staring at the giant wooden weapon.

Mess with one Yamaoka, you've messed with them all.

Chapter 2: Descend Beyond Despair END.

Chapter 3: Demise of the Hopeful Begin.