4.2: Mettle of Man

“So, what do you say Tavish? Are you in?” Holly asked the black Scotsman across the table from him.

“Aye! Anything to stick it to those Ultimate despair lads for what they did to the Soldier!” It was clear Tavish had a personal vendetta against the Ultimate Despair, as Tavish’s best friend, Jane Doe, the Ultimate Rocket Launcher user, had died in one of the killing games hosted by them.

“Good, good.” Holly replied. “And what about you, Gabriel?”

The tall frenchman sitting next to the Spy on the same side of the table as Holly, nodded. “Of course. I may not have the cleanest track record myself, but I will not let them continue on, especially after what they did to my son.” He spoke, tone barely hiding the seething rage he felt.

“So far, if I have counted correctly, we have on our side: Myself, My dad, my mom, my aunts, Gabriel, Tavish and the remainder of the Team Fortress group, Elliot and his cenobite buddies, Freddy Krueger, and a good chunk of the killers who used to serve the Entity.”

“That would be correct.” The Spy spoke up, taking his cigarette out of his mouth.

“Nice, we got a pretty big group.” Holly spoke, ears twitching. “Let's just hope we can make it even bigger. Anyone got any other suggestions as to who I could recruit?”

“Aye, maybe that Slime Rancher lady!” Tavish spoke up.

“Yeah, if we can find her.” Holly replied.

“I will search then.” Spy spoke. “Also, Holly? Don't push yourself too hard, okay?”

“I’ll try not to.” She replied.

She then made a mental note of what she had to do. Contact Krueger again, maybe get more ghosts in on it (Sadako and Candyman maybe?), maybe convince another god to come along, and so much more.

Welp, looks like she was going to be very busy.