Prolog

Within a classroom, there was a mysterious man asleep at one of the desks. He slowly woke up, pain tearing through his leg. He hissed in pain, rubbing his braced leg.

'Ugh...' He thought. 'Where the hell am I...? Where's Kazan...?' He thought to himself. 'Caleb's my name...but where is everyone else?' He could only remember his name, the names of his friends, his past...and his title.
''I'm...the Ultimate Engineer...Or at least, that's what Kazan and I are gonna say...'

[Student Profile:
Name: Caleb Quinn
Title: Ultimate Engineer
Age: 42
Likes: Kazan Yamaoka, Rin Yamaoka, The Redeemer, Louise
Dislikes: Henry Bayshore, the Warden of Hellshire Penitentiary, his work getting stolen.
Home Universe: Dead by Daylight]

He saw that message pop up on that strange device of his after he felt it buzz.

''Wait....Rin? Is Rin here?'

Well, to learn that, he would have to venture out. Not even a few steps out of the classroom, Caleb was tackled by a familiar giant Japanese man.

"OW! KAZAN, THAT HURT!" Caleb yelled at Kazan.

"Sorry, Caleb!" Kazan shouted back, taking full advantage of the English lessons Caleb had given him.

[Student profile:
Name: Kazan Yamaoka
Title: Ultimate Samurai
Age: 39
Likes: Rin Yamaoka, Blood, his kanabo, his Katana, donuts
Dislikes: Being called an Oni, Rin's father, being lied to, hot dogs
Home Universe: Dead By Daylight]

"....Wow." Caleb chuckled after looking at Kazan's profile. "Who knew a guy like you would like donuts?"

"Hehe, they're good, you know." Kazan chuckled back. "....Anyways, I think we best get to the gym. Bunch of others in that place, they sent me to look for you."

"They did?" Caleb asked.

"Yeah. Come on, let's get going." Kazan took Caleb's hand in his, essentially dragging the poor Irish man along for the ride.

"GAH! LET ME GO YA EEJIT!" Caleb hollered as he was dragged down the hall and into the gym.

In the gym, there were tons of people. Among them was Rin. Rin excitedly waved at Kazan and Caleb when she saw them.

[Student Profile:
Name: Rin Yamaoka
Age: 17
Title: Ultimate Waitress
Likes: Kazan Yamaoka, Caleb Quinn, memes, polite customers
Dislikes: Her father, rude customers, potatoes, Henry Bayshore
Home Universe: Dead By Daylight]

Caleb chuckled at the familiar sight of Rin before his eyes wandered to the others in the room. 16 total, if Caleb were to include himself and Kazan, who had just entered. His eyes were instantly caught by the youngest of the room. A young girl in a purple and yellow ensemble. Walking over to her, he decided to introduce himself to her, thanking God he was able to get his disguise up, alongside Kazan and Rin.

"Ello, lassie." He spoke. "Who are ya?"

"Hat Kid!" She excitedly replied. "I'm the Ultimate Space Traveler! I bet you're that engineer I've been hearing about!"

[Student Profile:
Name:Unknown, goes by Hat Kid
Age:13
Title: Ultimate Space Traveler
Likes: Traveling Space, timepieces, her friends, her umbrella
Dislikes: Mustache Girl, the Mafia, time travel.
Home universe: A Hat In Time]

"....traveling Space at 13." He said, reading her profile. "....Who let you do that?"

"I'll tell you only if you tell me who this Henry guy is!" She giggled.

He snarled a little. "...Fine then, keep your secrets, lassie." He then sighed. "...that's a...very private matter."

Nodding in understanding, Hat Kid left Caleb to his own devices. Caleb then found himself looking at a very, very, VERY tall man. He had large horns, a large rattlesnake tail, four arms, and what seemed like fangs in his mouth.