Chapter 18

"No, David! I will not marry you!" I cried in a dramatic voice.

"But you carry my child!" he begged getting down on one knee and grabbing my hand.

"Then may the child be damned!" I said, snatching my hand out of his. "I will rid myself of it at once."

"I will have you beheaded if you dare to do such a felony," he warned.

"CUT! CUT! CUT! CUT! FREAKING CUT!" yelled Carter for the one HUNDREDTH time!!!!! He always stops us at the part where Prince David is supposed to kiss me!

Hunter laughed, "Its okay Clyde. Keep your cool."

I was fuming at the idiotic smirking bastard in the director's seat. See, since he had been injured, he asked Hunter to fill in for him at rehearsal. His arm was now in a cast, but he was still in no condition to rehears.

It had been four days since the incident, and I've been rehearsing with Hunter or Gage. Whoever was available, really.

"What was wrong with it this time?" I grit.

He made an exaggerated thoughtful face, while stroking an imaginary beard. "Hmmm....I don't know, Clyde. Im just not seeing your inner Cinderella."

"She's a freaking prostitute! How the hell am I supposed to have an inner prostitute?!" I demanded, throwing the script on the ground.

"Hey, now. The stepsisters and stepmom are the perfect little christian family. Mia is a stepsister, can you imagine how difficult it is for her to create an inner goodie-goodie-christian girl? If anything, she's full of demons, but she managed!" said Carter.

"You asshole!" exclaimed Mia, slapping him with her script. Carter and Hunter sniggered, while I rolled my eyes.

"From the beginning, Clyde. And please, try to get it right this time," he begged. But I saw right through it. His eyes shone with smugness and mischief. They basically screamed: How do you like me now, bitch?!

I rolled my eyes and Hunter and I repositioned ourselves.

"What did you need me for, your highness?" I asked, getting into character.

"I have called you here, Cinderella, because I need you to marry me," said Hunter.

I sighed, "We've been over this, David-"

"No! That is my child in there! That is the future heir to the throne-"

"No, David! I will not marry you!" I cried.

 "But you carry my child!" he begged getting down on one knee and grabbing my hand.

"Then may the child be damned!" I said, snatching my hand out of his. "I will rid myself of it at once."

"I will have you beheaded if you dare to do such a felony," he warned.

"Then let my my head fly a thousand miles from my body! I'm not marrying you, and I will not bare birth to this child!" I yelled.

"Why? So that you can return to the life of a filthy prostitute?!" yelled Hunter, getting up.

"Is that what you think I am?!" I demanded.

"Its not what I think, Cinderella. Its what I know!"

"Screw you." I spat.

"Why do you wish to return to such a lifestyle?" he asked silently.

"Because its the only lifestyle I know," I said turning away from him, with false tears in my eyes.

He turned me around gently and cupped my cheek in one hand. "Then let me introduce you to a new one."