Chapter 1

"Okay, We just need to review somethings before you go. One, follow their rules, two, no boys and no sex-"

"Mom!" I said exasperated. Gosh, why did people always use that darned word!

"Sweetie, I know your afraid of sex but-"

"Mom! Please just let me go!" I said. "I know the rules. You've been repeating them several times on the way! Please let me go!"

"Alright, Alice. Just let her go." said my dad, pulling her away.

"Fine. I love you, hon." said my mom, kissing my forhead. My dad kissed my forhead, said his good byes and left.

Thank God!

They had already helped me haul my luggage into the main building, so I made my way in there. Behind the counter was a counselor. She looked no older than 20, with golden blonde locks that stopped midback, and piercing blue eyes. Her pixie face turned to me when I walked in and she smiled brightly.

"Hello! Im Mina White, one of the counselors here. Will you be attending camp here this summer?" she asked.

I nodded. "Okay. Name please?" she asked.

"Clyde Wess." I said. She turned to her computer. "Okay, Clyde. You will be in Cabin 21, your cabinmates are all there already. Here is a map and attached to it is just some of the fun activities we have all over camp. To sign up for an activity, just go to the Rec Hall. Lucky for you, you made it just in time for lunch, which is in just 10 minutes, dinner will be at 6:30 in the cafeteria which is right next to the Rec Hall. And, every friday is Camp Night where we all gather by the lake for smores and games and a bunch of other stuff, then we go to the Lounge for a movie. The clinic is in here, so you know where to go if you have a problem, and if you need to leave camp grounds for whatever reason, you must first come here and sign yourself out before leaving. But, you must have one counselor to acompany you. If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask me or anyone else here. Enjoy your summer!" she said finishing off.

I took the papers and turned to my luggage. Urg! So much work.

"Need help?" I heard a new voice ask. It wasn't Mina's voice. I turned around and faced a pretty brunette with brown eyes. She was tall and skinny, her hair tumbling down to her hips in waves and her small oval face was shining with joy.

"Um, yeah thanks." I said. She came over and picked up two of my bags while I got the others.

"Im Ariah Reed, but everyone calls me Ari. What cabin are you in?" she asked. I looked down at my map, where Mina had circled my cabin with red sharpie. "Cabin 21"

She smiled even more, if possible. "Looks like we're cabinmates! The girls are going to be so happy! We heard you were coming and we just couldn't wait!"

I smiled back. She seemed like a real cool girl. "Well, Im so happy to be here! When school ended I left like a bat out of hell to get ready for this place." I said. We laughed a bit, then Ari's eyes widened.

"Wow, we've waisted so much time! Lunch is starting in like two minutes! Lets go!" she said quickly walking out with my bags in tow. I grabbed the rest and quickly went after her.

"Our cabin is a bit more secluded than the other ones, which is awesome. Its so beautiful there, you wouldn't believe it. There are four other girls in there, but I'll let them intruduce themselves. But, just a warning, Lila is the craziest, yet you can't help but love her to pieces." she explaines on the way.

We finally made it to the cabin and I gasped. Ari wasn't kidding. It was gorgeous! There were large majestic trees, with long strands of moss hanging off their branches, surrounding the cabin, there was a big crystal blue pond behind it, and the sunlight shone through the branches and down on the cabin as if it was Heaven's gift.