Chapter 4

Recap:

But, Carter passed me again and won our race to the dock. I pulled myself out after him and I coughed a bit of water out of my lungs.

"I won!" he gloated.

"Take that back you insuferable ogre!"

"Make me you irritable twat."

I made a motion of kicking my legs toward his groin again, but he quickly grabbed my foot, pulled me toward himself, and he kissed me.

***

I was trying to get over the shock that Carter Anderson was lip locked with me right now. My brain couldn't function, and this fool was trying to gain access to my mouth.

I refuse to swap spit with this abomination!

My brain got over the shock and formulated a plan.

Good job, brain.... I thought as I reviewed the plan.

I opened my mouth to let Carter in, and I could feel his smirk against my lips. Oblivious idiot. I let him explore my mouth, and despite the fact that I was disgusted by the idea of kissing him, I had to admit that it felt good.

Besides, I wasn't the type to lie to myself constantly.

I let him think that I was totally willing to kiss him, and when his tongue slowed, I found my chance. I opened my mouth a bit wider, Carter's widened smirk told me he thought I wanted more. I felt his tongue move to the perfect position, and then I did it.

I bit down as hard as I could.

"AH! HOLY MOTHER OF F*CKING SH********T! F*** MY D*CK OVER AND STAPLE IT TO MY ASSHOLE! F********CK!" Carter let out another string of curses too vulgar for me to keep track of.

I spit the bit of blood from his tongue out and I smirked, crossing my arms over my chest. Carter looked at me like I was insane. "Why the f*ck did you do that?!" The fact that he was trying to speak through his throbbing tongue made everything sound more like "fwy  thfe thuck thith thwou foo fwath?!"

"You have no right to kiss me like that! Did I look like I was trying to swap sputum with you when I tried to kick you in the balls?!"

"This is so not over. You have no idea what you've started." he said, wincing from the pain coming from his tongue.

"Bring it, biotch." I said sauntering off.

Challenge accepted, Carter.....

******

"So, it is for this reason that I wanna ask you out." he asked.

I shrugged. "Fine, I'd love to."

He smiled. "Okay, awesome! I'll come by at seven."

I smiled back. See, now this is something I would never expect myself to agree to...

I walked away and made my way back to the cabin. After breakfast, the girls and I agreed that we needed to go back to the cabin and rest. But I took a shower again, because of my little swim with Carter, and left to go on a walk. And then I ran into him and blah balh blah, which brings us to now.

I made it back to the cabin, where all the girls were already up and bustling about the room. "What's going on?" I asked.

"I can't find my shoes!"

"My bra is stuck in the fan!!"

"My hair is unmanageable!"

"My life is over! Just kill me and throw my body in a river!"