Chapter 3

"That was so not cool, Clyde!" complained Mia for the umpteenth time.

"I found it ridiculously hilarious." I said. We were now at breakfast, and Mia would not shut up! The boys, yes that unfortunately included Carter, were with us for breakfast, which was apparently weird to  everyone else, since we had been receiving weird looks the whole time. Mia pouted from her position on her boyfriend.

Mia was sitting on Adam's lap, Ari was next to Cale, Carson was flirting with Jace, Gage was with his girlfriend, who was a total snob, Cade and Ladi were arm wrestling, Lila and Alex could not leave each other's throats. Literally. I'm surprised they didn't run out of air yet. And Carter was next to me, poking fun at me the whole time for what happen this morning.....

*FLASHBACK*

I was about to take a shower, after leaving the spider on Mia's pillow, and was in the middle of stripping. I had already removed my top, and was about to continue, but then the door was slammed open.

"CARTER! WHAT THE HELL! GET THE HELL OUT, YOU PERVERT!" I screamed, covering my boobs with my arms. Carter's eyes were wide, and glued to my chest.

"Most definitely C's" was all that came out of his mouth. My cheaks were flaming and wanted nothing more than to skewer him lifeless with my bare hands.

"GET OUT!" I yelled. But, he only stretched out his hands toward my chest, as if he was about to grab something. My eyes widened and I shot out my leg.

They nailed their target and Carter fell to the ground, clutching his groin. Still, protecting my chest from his unworthy eyes, I started to push the door against his body to push him out.

His hand shot out to hold it open. "No! I wanna see them!" he said. I kicked his groin again while calling him a pervert, and proceeded to slam the door against him until he was out of the door frame.

But, the door had been hitting his head the whole time, instead of his upper abdomen.

I succeeded in giving him a concussion, well, most likely, and I got him out of the bathroom. He probably decided his groin had been abused too much that morning, for he spoke not a word to the girls. The guys on the other hand were snickering and looking at my chest when I walked out from my shower.

*END FLASHBACK*

"Carter, baby!" said a shrill, migraine-worthy, high pitched voice.

A blond girl---no. A blond slut strut her way over to Carter. Her hair was platinum blond, her skin was ridiculously tan, her boobs were basically spilling from her tight top, which only covered her nipples all in all. The shirt was bright pink and stopped above her pierced belly button, her white shorts barely stopped below her butt and they seemed to squeeze the circulation out of her legs. She was tall, but only because she was wearing 6 inch bright pink stilettos. Her smell was dizzying, but only because she seemed to have dumped the entire perfume bottle over her body.

She absolutely repulsed me.

Carter groaned, and I snickered because this girl aggravated him."Hello Samantha." he said.

This Samantha chic sat down on Carter's lap and bat her fake lashes at him. "Babe, I missed you over the summer! Gosh, I missed your face, those gorgeous eyes, I missed your touch...." she trailed off at the last part and rubbed her hands against his thighs.

Carter seemed to show no interest in her. His eyes were cold and expressionless, his lips were set in a straight line, his jaw was clenched and his hands were fisted. "Despite the many times you cheated on me?" he asked.

"Me?! Oh please! Don't act like you didn't dare play a move on my friends! But, the past is the past. You can have all of me now." she said, shoving her chest against his own.