🄹🄸🄼🄸🄽

[Time skipped]

[Next morning]

3rd person pov.

After all those happenings of the previous day, Y/n had lots of questions and confusions in her mind. She wished to ask Hoseok about all them, but as they had an exam today, she couldn't ask him anything.

However,after finishing her school works, Y/n headed to the dancing club, with a hope that she would get to talk with him about things. However, she met Jimin there..... He was dancing at the room where students would practice Ballad-type dances. Jimin was practicing hard over something.

 She silently watched him dancing for a while

She silently watched him dancing for a while. His moves were so beautiful that they were enough to mesmerize anyone. After a while, when Jimin stopped dancing and looked at her, she asked him,

"Jimin, you here?!"

He took a glance at her,sighed and nodded.

"You are a member,too?"

Jimin silently nodded.

"Owh! Did you see Hoseok?"

"Wasn't he with you?"

"Umm....no... Ok,bye!"

Jimin didn't look at her, and said, "B-bye..."

She went out of the club silently. She was immersed in her own thoughts and then someone dashed against her.

"You....!" Y/n was about to yell, but then she found that it was Ryujin who dashed with her.

"Owh! Y/n!! I was looking for you!"

Y/n gazed at her for a while, and then said, "W-why?"

"Did you forget?! I was supposed to teach you some new steps at piano club...and you too were supposed to assist me at painting..."

Y/n nodded and started to walk with her.

Y/n pov.

This was another cryptic situation for me. Like, Jimin seemed to be somewhat sad... And also, the music he was dancing with was quite much familiar to what Yoongi used to play often, and also what Ryujin loved to play. "WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON?!" (in her mind)

I stayed silent all the way.

[Time skipped]

When the teachers left after teaching us some steps, I was sitting in front of my piano,and Ryujin was in front of hers, beside me.

"Did something happened,Y/n?"

"W-why?"

"You don't seem okay...."

"Why do you think?"

"You never made any mistake while learning anything,but today you have been continuously making mistakes. Is something irritating you lately?"

"Umm....if I'm being honest, yes...."

"You can share to me if you wish to...."

"Well, can I ask you something?"

She nodded. I looked at her and asked,

"Do you know Min Yoongi?"

As I asked her that question, a little sign of discomfort showed up through her eyes. But that was only for some seconds. She smiled and asked me,"Who the heck is he?"

"You don't know him?"

"Umm...no?"

"Really?"

"It's my first time to hear this name, Y/n! How can I know him?! I guess you're stressed(warm smile)"

"Maybe(nods)"

She softly massaged on my shoulders and said, "You should go home today, Y/n...."

I nodded. We both came out of the club, waved a goodbye to each-other,and I headed towards home.

******

Hoseok's pov.

I clearly knew that Y/n surely had many things to talk about with me. But unfortunately, I had to leave just after finishing my classes for some reasons.

However, I had just come out of the bathroom after taking a shower,and then my phone rang. It was from an "Unknown number". I picked it, and,to my surprise, it was Y/n!

"Hello...Hoseok?"

"Y/n, you?!"

"Are yoh free tonight?"

"Uh...hmm..."

"C-can we....go on a dinner date....?"

I was shocked to hear this from her... She asked me for a dinner date?!! But at the same time, I could easily guess what she was wishing to do.

I replied, "Yes, of course, Y/n-iee!"

"Ok.... I'll see you tonight! Pick me up from my 'Home'. I guess you know where it is....."

And she cut the call. I sighed,threw my phone on the bed,and sat on the couch, with a heart filled with anxiety. "This time I'm gonna be really pissed!" (to himself)