🄷🄸🄳🄳🄴🄽

[7 years ago]

[Yoongi pov.]

"Sorry for being so late!!" (cries)

"Sorry Y-yoongi!"(hugs him)

" You can't leave me like this!"

"I love you, Yoongi-ah!"

"Please don't leave me alone!! I love you!!"(sob)

"Promise that you'll never forget me..... Let's meet in new life,as...."

Her voice started to get lower, soon after,she stopped breathing...... I could feel her bloods flowing over my back....

Suddenly, she let go off my hand.... I hugged her cold body,and screamed loudly, "Why God?! Why?!"

*Gunshot*

I fell down on the ground,groaning..... Soon I started to lose my sense.... And then.....somebody took away her body from my grip,and left.... I tried to hold her tightly,as long as I had sense,but at the end, they took her away......

I heard Hoseok groaning beside me,saying "Y-yoongi hyung.... Y-yoongi...." *gunshot*

And everything became silent... I lost my sense.....

The next time when I woke up, I found myself at the Hospital..... Jimin was sitting beside me.... His eyes were wet.....

He asked,"H-hyung? Are you okay?!"(wipes his eyes)

I tried to get up,but failed....Suddenly my eyes went on Hoseok, who was still senseless right then,lying on the bed next to mine.... His chest was still wrapped with bandaids.....

"You should rest, hyung....."

I nodded, and lied on my bed... I found the keychain that she had gifted me..... Which contained her name tag "Mirae"......

" Jimin...."

"Hmm?"

"What happened to her?"

Jimin looked into my eyes for a while,then looked down,and left.....

"Will these pains ever end?"

I heard Hoseok groaning.... I looked at him,but didn't say anything.... Hoseok took a glance at me, and sighed.....

"S-sorry...h-hyung....!"

"It's ok...."

I tried to smile,but tears started to roll down from my eyes.... I closed my eyes, trying to imagine how the world would look like,if there wasn't this much darkness..... I wondered, how it would be if we seven could fulfil our dreams as others do.......

******
Hoseok's father used to work with a mafia gang..where he(Hoseok's father) was the mafia king.... But both of his father and mother were killed by another mafia gang, whose king was Lee Woonbin,the father of Lee Rang.....

Hoseok's father wished him to be a mafia just like he used to do.... But Hoseok never wished to be..... He had a dream, to be a Dancer... He never wished to be the leader of a gang who would kill people... However,after his father had died, his gang used to take him as their leader.... Jin, Suga, Namjoon, Taehyung and Jimin's fathers were close friends of Hoseok's father... Even though Hoseok's father used to be the mafia king, they would work together with the same gang.....

Lee Rang's father died due to being betrayed by someone from his own gang, but nobody ever told him about that... Lee Rang was told that Hoseok's father killed his dad, even though it was all wrong....His father was brutally murdered by his own gang.... They were using Lee Rang just to kill Hoseok and his friends, namely Jin,Jimin,Suga,Taehyung and Namjoon.....

As a mafia prince, Hoseok used to get all sorts of facilities as a mafia prince is supposed to get.... But soon after his father died, he shifted to a dorm in Seoul,with his friends.....

They had another friend named Jeon Jungkook, who actually didn't have any relation with any crimes.... But as his friends were from gangstars' families, so he too was given importance by the gang who was working for Hoseok......

Their gang was named BTS.... And,even though Hoseok would never show any trace of being the Mafia King, he was the leader of them...... So if anybody ever even try to attack someone who was dear to them, he would really use his powers....

But this time,the gang of Lee Rang attacked Mirae, older sister of Jimin, and the only person who could break the boundaries around the heart of Min Yoongi, aka Suga.... They killed her in front of them, and they failed to save her even after millions of attempts.....