🅃🄷🄴 🅂🄴🅅🄴🄽🅃🄷

[1 week later]

Y/n pov.

After waiting for this long, I finally had managed to get a room at our school dorm.... However, when I informed my 'Family' about that, they didn't seem to show any emotions,but all they said was, "We won't take any responsibility of your education or any belongings"..... Paying no damn to their sayings, I picked up my books belongings and shifted to my dorm..... It hadn't been that long since I had shifted there.....

Whatever, that day, I was looking for Hoseok after my classes had finished.... I found him fixing his shoe-laces in front of the Dance Club....

Y/n: Oh! Hoseok!

Hoseok: Hii, Y/n-ie!(his warm smile<3)

Y/n: Are you a member here?

Hoseok: Hmm-mm...(nods)

Y/n: You never told me about that....

Hoseok: You never asked though.....

Y/n:(in her mind) I'm so done with this boy....

Hoseok: (*laughs) You look cute when you are annoyed..... Oh wait!(notices Y/n's sketchbook in her hand) You made a new art?! Let me see!!!(starts tugging her sketchbook)

Y/n: No, I won't!!(laughs)

At last, he finally succeeded in stealing my sketchbook.

Hoseok: I win,you lost!(laughs)

Y/n:(annoyed face)(still starts to laugh watching him laugh)

We were gossiping like this, and, Min-ho came by..... Last time when we met, he was wearing a hoodie till the edge, so I couldn't see his face properly..... But this time, I could clearly see his face..... IDK why, but I felt like I'd seen this face before. However,he was approaching towards Hoseok....

Min-ho: Hoseok....H-hoseok hy----

Without letting him finish his sentence, I pushed him on the ground with all my mights..... He fell on the ground,and, somehow, he cracked his forehead,and, he was bleeding....

Min-ho: Why you s....

Min-ho's right-hand: You fucking ass! How dare you......

Min-ho: Stop right there! Leave right now!

Min-ho's left-hand: But that bitch.....

Min-ho: I said LEAVE!

They left the place.... Min-ho gazed at me and Hoseok for a while,and then left...... I looked at Hoseok, wishing that he would be proud to see me protest against my bullies; but when I looked at him, his eyes were all red, filled with tears..... Without telling a word, he just started to walk,covering his eyes from me.....

Y/n: (Follows him) H-hoseok! What happened??

Hoseok: Y/n, leave me alone!

Y/n: But H..

Hoseok: (yells) Just leave me alone, Y/n!

Hoseok never acted this rudely to me.......

Y/n: But what did I do wrong?!

Hoseok:(wipes his eyes) I am begging,Y/n.... Please.....!

Y/n: Alright! Your choice!

However, I left school, and went to the resturant as everyday...... At the end of the day, when Jimin and Taehyung had already left finishing their work, I approached near to Namjoon, having a will to ask about Hoseok's weird behaviour.....

Y/n: Namjoon....

Namjoon: Hmm?

Y/n: Can I ask you something?

Namjoon: Just say it....

I told him everything about Min-ho,and what had been happening for those days......

Namjoon: How does Min-ho look like?(looks at Y/n)

Y/n: I don't have a photo or something,but I found this photo fallen in front of his locker..... I somehow took a picture of this photo beyond his notice...(shows him the photo)

I found this same photo hung on the wall of your dorm

I found this same photo hung on the wall of your dorm.... It sounded fishy to me, so I.....

(I couldn't finish my sentence, when my sight went on him.... His eyes were also teary,just like Hoseok's eyes were.....)

Y/n: Wh-what happened, Namjoon-ah?

Namjoon: (sighs) Y/n?

Y/n: Hmm?

Namjoon: Did we ever tell you abouy our 7𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫?

Y/n: Seventh member?! (shocked)

Namjoon: Hm.... 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐞, 𝐉𝐄𝐎𝐍 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊....(covers his eyes with his cap)

Y/n: W-what had happened to him?

Namjoon:(sighs) He used to live with us.... We would do everything, just like 7 friends, running towards their dreams, all together.....We grew up together, we would go to the same school.... He used to live with us at our dorm... Then one day, out of nowhere,his parents came.... They said that we were ruining the future of their son..... Jungkook was never willing to go to Busan with them..... But they........(sighs) Whatever, we even lost our connection with him because of his parents....

I was totally silent... I didn't even notice when my tears started to roll down from my eyes.... I said, "Where is he now?"
"Maybe somewhere really near us..."(wipes tears)

I was lost of words, but all I could feel that, Min-ho really had a deep relation with Jungkook..... I stayed silent, and,whatever,came back to my dorm with all the blues over my shoulders......

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍, 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝? 𝙷𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛, 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝:) 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗:)