🄷🄴🄻🄻

3rd person pov.

Y/n was an adopted child,who was damn hated by the family she lived with..... Her so-called parents hated her, understimated her and never let her be how she wished to ...... They would always give priority to their son,Terry.... He was known as Y/n's own younger brother. Y/n never got to know who her real parents were,or, even if they existed or not...... Terry too hated her just like his parents used to... They took Y/n not as their child,but as a burden... They still used to think that Y/n didn't know that she was adopted,but Y/n knew everything......

Terry: (throws a book at Y/n) You bitch! How dare you enter my room?

Y/n: You punk! Is it a social crime to enter someone's room? And how dare you throw books at me,huh?!

Terry: You don't think it's a crime?! (Slaps her)

Taking a book in her hand,Y/n was about to fight back,but then her mother(known as her mother to everyone) entered Terry's room...

"(Fake cry) Mom, she misbehaved with me and now she wants to hit me with that book...."

" Y/n! HOW DARE YOU BEHAVE LIKE THIS WITH MY 'SON'?! WHY ARE YOU SO......."

"But Mom...."

"(slaps her harshly) You think you still have something to say?!"

" M-mom he is lying...."

"I know who lies and who doesn't... I don't wanna hear any shitty excuses from you... Just go and get ready for your school.... I don't wanna see your face any more....."

While leaving,Y/n noticed that Terry was smiling behind his mom... She stayed silent and left.....

Y/n entered her room and cried her heart out...

(Y/n in her mind) Life is just like a hell to me... Why are things so cruel,huh?! Dear God, why me?!

(Wipes tears)(Notices that she is about to be late at school)(hurriedly gets ready and starts for for school)

[Time skipped]

Y/n entered school with a heavy heart...
Even her classmates were cruel at her... All of them used to call her imperfect, loser..... Only Sejin was the one who had never spelled any bad word to her...but that day.....

(Y/n enters the class)

Lisa: Here comes the bitch...

Yurim: Even her face makes me feel like my day is gonna be like Shit....

(Character: Lisa) (Real name: Lisa)

(Character : Yurim) (Real name : Hanni)

Y/n didn't give a damn to their sayings,and took her seat...... She looked for Sejin, but noticed that Sejin was sitting between Lisa and Yurim(toppers).

Just in a while, the teacher entered the classroom...

"Teacher,Y/n is throwing papers in the classroom... She is making the class dirty...."

(Other students start to laugh silently)

"But I just entered the classroom.....When did I even...."

" (To Y/n)Then how did thoses papers come under your seat? Did somebody do some magic on them or....(other students laugh out loudly)"

Y/n removed her chair and found her own art torn into pieces...this art was her favourite,and she had gifted this art to Sejin on her birthday... However, she picked up those  torn papers and left the class....

Y/n pov.

(To herself)(In her mind)I can feel that my eyes are getting filled with tears... N-no Y/n,you can't cry right now! You need to control your tears....
(Suddenly noticed that Sejin was also smiling when she was leaving the class)
W-what?! How could YOU?! I thought you were my friend,and now you....

"Y/n! Did you say something?
I said you to leave the class!'

I nodded and just left the class..... I entered the washroom, stood infront of the mirror, and cried like damn... Things feel just like hell..... Am I that bad?!

[Time skipped]

3rd person pov.

(Y/n enters her home)

Mom: Y/n, I have something to tell you...

(Y/n noticed that her mom and dad look furiously angry at her. Her dad was holding her marksheet.)

Y/n: What happened?

Dad: (Takes out her marksheet) What is this, huh?! Do you even study?! Your classmates make better marks than you,and here you....

"But dad,I stood 3rd... Even this mark is not enough?!"

"You talk too much lately.... How do you even dare to talk with your dad like that?!"

(Y/n looked down, stayed silent.. Her eyes got filled with tears.... She silently walked towards her room,but her mother harshly grabbed her wrist)

"It hurts,Mom!"

"Owh?! Do you think you don't deserve any punishment for your bad result?"

She pulled Y/n harshly and takes her to guarden... Y/n found all her paintbrushes,paints and arts that she had collected and made before....

"What are you doing with my......."

" (slaps her) Just wait and watch... We are taking care of your marks...."

Terry and dad(known as her dad) burnt all her paintings,paintbrushes, paints and everything related to arts just infront of her.... Y/n cried,tried to free herself from mom's grip,but couldn't..... When they were done burning everything, Mom just pushed Y/n on the ground... They left her there alone, saying that "She will get back to her room anyways...."
Y/n could hear Terry's silent laughter from behind... They kept saying "What a burden...."

Y/n pov.

Well, whatever,I don't think I have any reason to stay alive anymore.... I wish I could die soon.....

𝙸𝚍𝚔 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚜:) 𝙷𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛, 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗,𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜:) 𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚊'𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝:)