🅃🄷🄴 🅂🅃🅁🄰🄽🄶🄴🅁

3rd person pov.

(3 years ago)

Han Sejin was Y/n's best friend and the only person who comforted Y/n when she felt down... They had been friends since childhood.... So they would often go to places together whenever they would have free time after school...
That day, they went to a stationary shop to buy some paintbrushes and stuffs...

(Character: Han Sejin) (Real name: Sakura)

" Sejin-aah, aren't these paintbrushes cool? "

"They are, but aren't they too soft? What if they get damaged while painting?"

"Well, soft brushes are even better to use for painting things..."

"You really know quite well about arts..... I wish you could be an artist as you wish to be...."

Y/n stayed silent for a while....Her eyes started to become teary.... She dreamt to be an artist since her childhood,but her family never allowed her to do anything as she wished.... So it hurt her badly whenever she would remembered that her dreams might never come true...

" Y/n? Y/n?!"

"W-what?! "

" It's okay... Sorry for making you feel sad again...(looks down).. I can feel how much it hurts...(hugs Y/n)"

Y/n: It's okay.... I'm lucky enough to have a friend like you....:)(wipes her tears)

They were about to leave the shop,and suddenly a boy wearing a hoodie dashed with Y/n...

Y/n : S-sorry!

Stranger: It's okay....

Sejin: (gives a hand to Y/n) Let's go,Y/n-aah...

Y/n:Hmmm.....

Y/n and Sejin left the store,but Y/n accidently dropped her bracelet at the shop when she fell down... But she ended up forgetting about it....

The stranger's pov.

(In his mind)Why do I feel like my heart just started to beat fast? What kind of feeling is this? Why do I even feel like her eyes just made me stop think of everything else...?

His friend appears**

"Hyung, what are you thinking?"

"N-No,nothing...."

"I've never seen you like this before....Are you okay?"

"I-I'm okay.... I've to go,bye!"

" (feels awkward) B-bye!"

He was about to go,but suddenly found a bracelet on the floor, which had a tittle on it: 'Y/n'... He suddenly remembered that the girl who made his heart beat fast accidently left her bracelet on the floor... He kept it into his pocket and went away quitely.....

𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎,𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝙵... 𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝:) ♡