🄵🄰🄼🄸🄻🅈

[2 hours later]

Y/n's pov.

After finishing my day's work, I was on my way towards the resturant,and then suddenly a private car stopped in front of me. The car door unlocked and Jin came out of the car.

 The car door unlocked and Jin came out of the car

"Y/n! You need to come with us."

"Where are we going?"

Without telling me a thing, he grabbed my wrist,and hurriedly pulled me into the car. The car started moving, and after a while, it stopped in front of a big mansion.

"Where on earth are we?!"

Jin got down first,and then got me out. He took me into the mansion and then....somebody with puffy eyes, and whose face was quite familiar to mine, hugged me...!

"Y-y/n!!"

His voice was broken, his eyes were teary....

"W-who are you? A-and how do you know my name?" I said being all confused.

"I am your father, Y/n!I am your own father!"

"What?!"

I was really shocked...so shocked that I lost all my words..... Soon I felt like he freed me from his grip and hold my hands.... "Sorry for not being a good father, Y/n-ie!!" (sobs)

"Father? Dad?!"

He looked into my eyes, patted on my hair,and said, "I know it's unbelievable(wipes his tears). But believe me, Y/n! I am your....."

"Then why did you abandon me?!" I yelled.

" I had no other ways to save you, Y/n! "He yelled back.

"WHAT? TO SAVE ME?!"

Jin patted on my shoulders,soon his teardrops started to tackle down from his eyes. He said, " Sorry for hiding everything, Y/n....."

"S-so who are you actually?! And....."

"Dad's business is a bit dangerous,and so we were really afraid that we'd have to loss you.... That's why we sent you to that family with whom you grew up....."

"HOW COULD YOU EVEN.....?!"

Soon my eyes got teary too.... I said, "Did you even care how my life was like?!"

Dad said, "I know it hurt a lot,Y/n..... S-sorry...." (sobs)

I hugged dad,and my brother,Jin.... I guess,finally I've found my own family, the family where I was born.

"But wait, where is mom?" I murmured. Jin hugged me and said, "Mom is among the stars". He made a fake smile and looked outside the window.

I looked down at my shoes,and then felt like dad hugged me again, " I'm sorry,my daughter..... Dad loves you....." My teardrops started to fall on his arms. I said, "If you are really my dad,then promise that you'll never leave me again."
Dad hugged me tightly,and said, "I'll never......"

After a while, a maid came and took me towards my room, my own room.
It was cozy,nice,clean. The room was nicely decorated... The bed contained plain bedsheets, the reading table was just beside the window..... The whole room was overall perfect for living a relaxing student life.

I put my bag on the table. The maid said, " Your clothes are arranged into the closet. Call me anytime if you need anything. We'll bring your belongings from your dorm tomorrow."

As she left, Jin entered my room. He was looking at the ground. I looked at him and asked, " Do you think I believed all these so easily?"

Jin lifted his head up,looked at me,but he didn't seem to be surprised. He smirked and said, " I knew you wouldn't."

He handed me a file which contained some papers. I opened it and found some DNA test reports. Reports of him,me and dad. It proved that our DNAs matched.

"But where did you found my samples? "

"Do you remember when you last came to our dorm, I made you and Jungkook cut each other's nails because you fought?" he said,and handed me a plastic bag,which contained some nails.

"WHAT THE.....so that was planned?!" I said surprised.

"Umm....kind of..." he said and laughed.

I gazed at him for a while,and threw a pillow at him,and said, "You....."

"You just came home and started fighting?" dad yelled from behind. I looked at him and we all started to laugh.

"You should rest now, Y/n! We have many things to do...."

I nodded and they all left. Idk why,but I was still confused about what happened all day.

However, I took a bath,got changed and went to sleep for some-while.