🄼🄸🄽-🄷🄾

[5 years ago]

Min-ho's pov.

"Why are you guys bullying me?! What's even my fault?!"

"Oh!? So you stood first again,making all of us get scolded by our parents,and now you wanna know what you did?!"

"But I did cuz' I...... " (somebody punches him)

"You talk too much!!""OH, should we just beat your ass? You need some new lessons,right?"

"OH, should we just beat your ass? You need some new lessons,right?"

"Aaah-aah(cries)" "Why're you guys.....!"

They beated me like damn,and left me at the footpath of the road behind the school.... I could hardly breathe for......

The road was under construction,and for some issues, construction of that road was off... For which, people would hardly use that road.... So it was a perfect place for those bullies to bully students..... However, I somehow managed to stand up, and headed to home.....

[Time skipped]

[9:00 pm]

I found the door unlocked,so I entered..... But just when I entered the house, I heard my parents fighting over something at their room. I hid myself behind the wall, so that I could hear them without their notice.....

Mom: You still think that I'm gonna live in this shitty house with you?!

Dad: So you think that your dog(Min-ho) is going to stay with me?!(punches on the table)

Mom: Whatever you wish to do, but my Lee Hyun(new husband) can't tolerate that dog infront of his eyes!

Dad: So all those burdens are mine?! You mean it?! Do you think I'll stay like this if you leave?! Neither you nor that shitty boy is gonna go with me... You just listen up!

My eyes started to get filled with tears.... I wiped my tears amd slowly entered the room.

"Mom!Dad! Why are you doing this to me?! Ain't I your own son?! So why?!"

"You peice of a trash!" (slaps)

"You can hit me,slap me....you can do everything! But why are you gonna leave me?!" (cries)

"Who said you're alone? Your fuckin' grandparents ended up writing all those properties for you.... You have got everything.... Still you want us?!" (pushes him on the ground)

"You are an UNWANTED CHILD! A CHILD WHO WAS NEVER WORTHY OF BEING LOVED!!"

They left me alone in that messy house... And here me, who only received hate from his parents all through his life,stayed alone..... They even got me transferred from my old school in Seoul, where I grew up, where I had a friend circle,who would be there forever,whenever I'd feel blue.....
I even lost my conncetion with them because of these people..... I even changed my name from all sorts of certificates, papers....; soon after those incidenme alone with my parents....but I decided to change my name just when they left me..... "I was never Min-ho! I was, and I'm still,I'll be forever........."
Soon my sight started to get blurry...I lost sense..... When I woke up, it was already morning.... However, I shifted from Busan to Seoul just two or three days after that.... I got myself admitted to my old school,but things had changed quite alot.... My friends weren't there, I ended up becoming a bully...... I started to live there in a rented house, alone, selling that house in Busan..... I looked for my childhood friends,but never got to meet them again.... I ended up staying as the bully "Min-ho"

𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝙼𝚒𝚗-𝚑𝚘? 𝙻𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗:)