🄷🄾🅂🄴🄾🄺

[The next day]

Y/n pov.

I didn't go to school for, probably, 1 week.... Whatever, I slowly entered my class, and, of course, as always I was the unwelcomed guest of the classs...... Those bitches mocked at me as they used to do.....

Lisa: Long time no see, Bitch!

Yurim: Geez! Are you a ghost or something? I thought you finally had finally and let us be free.... But you are still joining your classes again....

They kept bullshitting about my matters... However, I stayed silent as I always.... But right then....

Someone : Hey ya'll, can't you guys be a little quite?! Is she a joker or something to you,huh?! And this is a class, you shouldn't understimate anyone like......

"Hey new student! You just joined this school and have been in this class for only 2 days.... You don't need to give a fuck about our matters.... If you do....."

"Oh,Lisa...! Just let him go... Maybe, we'll have to take some deeper steps for our new friend, Hoseok... Ain't I right, Hoseok-ah?(Stares at Hoseok with her evil eyes, thinking about mocking at him with all others, like they do to me) "

"(To myself) Hoseok? New student?!"

"Well, just wait and watch... Let's see who gets the "Rewards" that you are talking about...."

Lisa: You fucking ass!

(Suddenly the teacher enters)

" Teacher, Lisa sent me a chirkut in which she cursed me and my family like damn......(gives a piece of paper to teacher which says ***** in Lisa's handwiting)"

Teacher:(having a look at the chirkut) Lisa, how dare you curse someone at school?! You don't even pay attention to classes these days....

(Lisa rolls her eyeballs and says)

"Owh teacher! If I'm not attentive, or if I don't study, do you give me marks lookin' at my face?"

"Should I call the headmaster? Or you'll shut up your mouth and get out of the class.... You should learn to respect your teachers."

Lisa bowed and left the class,but looked at Hoseok with bombastic eyes, like she was about to shoot him...

Idk why,but for the first time ever, I felt happy to see someone being punished by the teacher.... But when my eyes went on Hoseok, I saw his cutely savage smile,which felt like I had seen this smile before..... I couldn't remember when,but it felt like it hadn't been too long since I had seen this smile.....

"Why did you support me, though?"

" Rather than asking me the reason, shouldn't you be thanking me? "

I lost my words at his reply.... Whatever, I concentrated to my class without saying any other words....

[Time skipped]

I worked in a resturant as a part-timer, so that I wouldn't ask for any pocket-money from "Them"(They didn't actually know about that). So, as everyday, I went to the resturant after school . There I had some friends named Namjoon,Jimin and Taehyung, who worked as a part-timer at the same resturant. Although we didn't use to meet at school that much, we would meet there almost everyday.... So after Sejin, they would be the people with whom I'd share my things....:)

Jimin: Oh,Y/n?!

Y/n: .... Hmm, hi guys!

Namjoon: Where were you, Y/n? We looked for you even at school,but you haven't been with us for almost 1week.... Were you sick? Are you okay?

Tae: Y/n, IDK what you think,but we do really think a lot about you.... We are friends afterall....

I just stayed silent and looked down...

Jimin: Y/n, won't you share with us? Maybe we could help....

Y/n: It's okay,guys! As long as you're with me, I'm alright:)

Namjoon: We won't force you... But maybe,telling us would heal your pain atleast by a little portion....

We were gossiping like this and just then, to my utmost surprise, Hoseok entered the resturant!

Y/n: What the.....! Why did you follow me?!

Hoseok: (annoyed face) Why am I going to follow you,huh?!

𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚘𝚔 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚝? 𝙻𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗:)𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗:)<3