Chapter Fifteen

Anastasia's Point Of View:

Sawyer sets me down once the elevator doors close and he types in the code.

I wipe my eyes and try to focus on not falling over.

Christian is going to be, PISSED! I am drunk, dressed like a slut and, disappeared on him. I wouldn't be surprised if he was waiting by the door with a cane.

I laugh as I picture this. I know I should be scared but, my drunk mind can't seem to comprehend that.

I sway some more and Sawyer grabs my arm to study me.

"If he kills me, its yooooour fault." I say, turning and poking Sawyer in the chest.

Sawyer tries his best not to smile as the elevator pings and the doors slide open.

My heart picks up speed as Sawyer leads me to those double doors by the arm.

He opens the door and I nearly fall over at what I see.

There are women, EVERYWHERE!

Christian is standing in the middle of them, nodding politely as she flips her hair and talks about something.

We lock eyes and a huge smile comes to his lips then, disappears.

"Anastasia!" He calls out, making every woman turn and face me.

They are barely dressed, sorta like me and all give me an evil look.

"Here to collect your things, I presume?" Christian strolls over, watching for my reaction.

I think over my options as he strolls closer and closer to me.

I can either;

1. Go ape shit crazy and tell every tramp to leave.

2. Not react at all and leave.

3. Do something only drunk Anastasia would do.

I go with option number three.

"Why yes, Christian, I am. I wish I would have known this was the night you pick your whore of the month like you usually do. I would have come at another time." I say loudly, all while keeping a big sweet smile on my face.

Sawyer barks out a laugh but, covers it with a cough.

Christian's face turns bright red and I smile wider then, push past him and, head toward the bedroom.

All the women are whispering angrily, a few are even leaving.

Christian is hot on my tail so I, do the next logical thing. I kick off my heels and take off running.

I fly up the stairs and into his bedroom, closing and locking the door behind me.

I know I only have a few moments to hide so, I, open the balcony doors and leave them open then, dive under the bed.

Just as I get all the way to the back, the door flies open and Christian rushes in. I watch his feet as he runs over to the balcony.

"Oh, fuck! Did she jump?! What if she jumped?! You said she was drunk, what if she fell?!" Christian shouts at someone standing in the doorway. I think it's Sawyer.

They leave the room and I roll from under the bed and make a run for it.

I get to the service stairs and run down as fast as I can. When I get out to the sidewalk, Taylor is standing right there.

He jerks his head towards a cab, I smile and hug him then run to the cab.

The cab driver takes off and lets me know he already knows my location and that my fare has already been paid.

I lay back in the backseat, silently thanking Taylor.

My drunk mind doesn't know how to feel about tonight, nor does it care.

When the cab stops, I realize where I am and I freeze as I stand on the porch of the home of where my entire life changed forever.

The front door opens, "Anastasia, what are you doing here?"

Taylor has sent me to Austin.....