Chapter Eleven

Bob's Point Of View:

I slide inside the booth that a pretty blue eyed lady just left.

As I settle in and pick up the menu, I hear a ringing noise. I look down at the end of the table where the salt and pepper shakers sit. I reach over my big belly and pick it up.

The name, Christian, flashes across the screen. I decide to answer it to let this person know I found the pretty lady's phone.

"Hello?" I say, as I glance over the menu.

"Who the fuck is this?!" A voice on the other end booms.

"Whoa, listen, Christian, I just....."

"You son of a bitch, I will KILL you! I am tracking the phones location now! So I suggest you put Ana on the phone now or this will be your last day breathing!" The man is yelling in my ear and has me scared.

"Man, listen. She left her phone here in....."

"In your room?! I am going to fucking murder you! You hear me?! You are fucking dea...."

I hang up and scoot out the booth as fast as I can. I waddle to the front door as fast as I can.

Just as I go to pull the door open, the pretty woman comes rushing forward, pushing the door open.

I shove the phone at her and keep going.

"That psycho Christian is coming here. He tracked the phone, please tell him we ain't slept together!" I call to her over my shoulder as I slide inside my smart car and speed off.