Chapter Six

Anastasia's Point Of View:

I stare out at the beautiful ocean and take a small sip of my tea. The front door of the penthouse opens and I hear Christian's dress shoes clicking against the marble floors.

"Ana?" Christian calls out.

"In here." I call back, trying my best to sound normal.

Christian walks in the kitchen and I continue to sip my tea like it's just another morning.

"Ana....." his voice trails off as he stares at me with wide, appreciative eyes.

I was sitting in a chair in front of the ceiling to floor windows wearing nothing but our favorite gray tie around my neck and, my thigh high heel leather black boots.

I took one final sip of tea then, set it down on the floor and pushed the chair back away from the widow and to the side so I was facing him.

"Want some breakfast?" I ask, fiddling with the tie.

He nods, his eyes still wide, mouth slightly hanging open.

I spread my legs apart and arch my back, "Then come eat."

Christian wastes no time dropping to his knees and burying his fae between my legs.

I let out a loud moan and lose myself in the moment. I need this. I need to lose myself with him. I want to forget Austin, he's dead and never coming back. This man, Christian Grey is the one I want to spend the rest of my life with.

I moan as he licks his way up my body and back down. He works his tongue over my womanhood until I can't take anymore and become undone.

He stands and watches me as I come down off my high. Christian leans down and kisses me deeply, letting me taste myself, it's so hot.

In one quick movement, Christian picks me up. My legs are wrapped around his waist, my arms around his neck and, his hands holding on to me by behind.

Christian uses one arm and knocks every thing off the island in the kitchen and lays me across it.

With my help, he tears off his button up shirt and undo his pants.

He drops them but not before pulling a condom out his pocket.

"How do you want it, Anastasia?" His voice is husky and I can see his need in his eyes and feel his need pressed up against me down there.

"Hard and rough." I breath out, my hips rolling on their own.

Christian smiles wickedly . In the blink of an eye, he has me bent over the counter, my face pressed against the cool counter top, my hair wrapped around his fist and then, he's inside of me.

I let out a loud moan. He pulls out and slams inside of me again. And again. He smacks me on the behind and slams into me, grunting and even moaning.

I moan and call out for more.

"Come for me, Anastasia. Now!" He growls and my body does just as he tells it to, I come. Hard.

He comes right after me and lays down on top of my back. His face pressed against my shoulder.

We remain like this until we both catch are breath and ever so slowly, he pulls out of me.,

I turn to fac him, a smile on my face.

"Ana, are you o...."

I stretch up on my tip toes and place a kiss upon his lips.

"I love you, Christian. Forever."

He closes is eyes and takes a deep breath, inhaling my words like oxygen that he desperately needs to survive.

"I love you, Anastasia."

We kiss again and just as his hands start to slide down my stomach, there is a knock at the door.

"Room service!"

"Oh, I forgot I really did order breakfast." I smile up at Christian, he sniles back.

I take off his tie and quickly put on his button up shirt, fastening the buttons as I speed walk to the door.

I swing the door open and almost wish I didn't.

"Hello again, Anastasia."

I can't breath and everything starts to spin.

As I go down, the last word I whisper is his name, "Austin."