Best Friends? - Calum

This was for @ nickyhemmings96 -6/15

------------------------------------------------------

You were hanging out with your best friend Calum, while he was getting ready for an album shoot with the boys. Having just taken his shirt off & seeing as you had recently started developing feelings for him, you couldn't help but stare. Unfortunately you thought you were being rather subtle with your staring, but unbeknownst to you he had noticed.
Walking over to you sprouting his oh so very sexy smirk, he leans in whispering
"like what ya see babe..."
Your heart skipping a beat in realization that Calum had never called you babe before. Lost in thought you don't realize you've nodded your head in response to his question. Chucking "Well I like what I see too" he says only loud enough for you to hear, winking as he continues to change.
Thinking he was talking about himself you scowl & mumble, at what you thought was to yourself  "cocky much".
I was talking about you ... ". He replies as he laughs at your oblivion.
Chuckling at the blush upon your cheeks , he continues
"how bout this? You & I get some dinner after this..."
Noting the confusion upon your face, & knowing you were debating yourself on whether or not this was in fact a date.  He whispers in your ear..." and yes like a date".
Eyes wide you nod your head in confirmation as you suddenly had forgotten how to speak. Turning to leave for the shoot, he stops- suddenly turning back around, quickly planting a kiss on your check... before just as quickly turning around leaving. Leaving you standing there speechless and blushing as if you'd just heard your first dirty joke.