part 20- good mood

Charlie's pov:

It was the next day, and me and nick had to go to school, I stayed at his last night as I had missed him so incredibly much and felt SO BAD. Anyways, shortly after I woke up, nick did a big stretch and I couldn't help but giggle, "good sleep" I chuckle

"With you here,yes"
I give nick a smirk and jumped on to him, hugging him as tight as possible, quite litreally "Char your gonna kill me!!" "HAHA SORRY NICKY" nick then js stares at me

"Whatt??"
"1st of all, complement pls, even if it was in a joke way, 2. DID U JUST CALL ME NICKY"
I started bursting out laughing and rolling around the bed.
"Someone's in a good mood!!"
"Woah who?" I replied sarcastically finding my self so funny and hysterically laughing again. "NICKKKKK" until nick started tickling me. "PAYBACKK" He screams. Then we just sorta freeze in time, no tickling, no laughing, just nick holding onto my waist whilst I'm lay flat on the bed, lost in his eyes. I move my hand to play with his hair and then sit up and give him a quick but meaningful kiss, "your so beautiful charlie spring" "your so handsome, Nicholas nelson" "my god, you calling me Nicholas is so weird" "NICHOLASSS, NICHOLASSSS"

Sarah's pov: (nicks mum)

Whilst I'm downstairs having my early cup of tea, I hear giggles coming from upstairs, mainly charlie, that boy is either a bunch of joy, right in the middle, or is a mess, obviously with no disrespect. I then hear him say nicky and start giggling to myself, I have never saw my son so happy in his life before meeting charlie, yes Charlie's mental health has its ups and downs, so does nicks, but no matter what they are always there for eachother and I am so incredibly grateful for that.

It goes silent for about a minute, until charlie breaks it "NICHOLASSS, NICOLASSS" He giggles. I can hear nick laughing loudly now too, I went upstairs to tell them to start getting ready, open the door and nick is sat on his bed against the wall, bright red from laughing, and charlie is lay, head facing the door, dying of laughter, I don't think charlie realised I was stood there until he saw nick staring whilst laughing in that direction. "Oh hiii Mrs nelsonnn" "hi charlie, having fun there?" "Loads!!" He says, still laughing. "You 2 better start getting ready for school, don't want you being late!!" I smiled at nick and saw him mouth *wish me luck* whilst laughing, charlie obviously saw and shouted "OI"

Nick:

Seeing charlie this joyful, has made me feel amazing, his giggle, his curls, his little dimples, and especially his eyes lighting up the room.

Charlie got off the bed to go and get ready, but before he went, I grabbed his hand so he would turn around, "Love you, char."
Still giggling, he manages to reply, "Love you too, Nick, but I LOVE U MORE, take that loserr."
"How mean, and I love U more deal with it."
He rolls his eyes and walks off. Still giggling after every step he takes. I love him so much.

Once I'm already for school I go knock on the bathroom door to see if Charlie's done, but before I knock I freeze in time. Charlie's humming a song I can't quite capture, I smile to myself and just stay leant against the wall listening to him for about a minute. We'll atleast until the door swings open. Charlie didn't know I was stood there at first and it made him jump, "nickkk, why did you scare mee"
I walk off and ruffle his hair "I wasn't trying to scare you" I say, giggling.

Charlie's pov:

We go downstairs to have breakfast, a bowl of cocoa pops, and today I was feeling really confident, these past couple of years and months, it sounds stupid but I've been struggling to eat, all the voices rise up to my head, saying bad things would happen if I ate it. I don't really know why this happens, and it's impossible to fight against, if I'm being honest it's kinda taking over my life.