part 9- party

Nicks pov:

Today's Saturday, finally the day of the party, im going to ask charlie out, I don't exactly know how though. I mean I didn't even think I liked boys about a month and a half ago? And now I'm obsessed with charlie spring.

Charlie said he was meeting Me at the party at 7:00, it hit 7:05 and I started looking around for him, whilst looking for him, I bumped into someone. "Charlie!!" "Nick!"
It was him, he was looking for Me too.

Charlie's pov:

As I bumped into nick, and realised it was him obviously, a smile lit up my face. "Wanna go sit on the sofa?" Nick suggested. "Yeah sure." We started chatting and then went into the basement, mostly everyone was there. "Im just gonna go find the toilet!" I shouted over the loud music. "Okay! I will stay right here!"
I tried to be quick as I didn't want to forget the exact place nick was, or spend any less time with him.

Nicks pov:

Imogen acts different in my fan fiction, I love her but couldn't think of another character to do this with.

"Nick!" "Oh, hi imogen." "I see your alone, wanna dance." "I'm just waiting for my friend who's in the bathroom." I replied "don't be silly nicky, I know you love me really, she started kissing me, deeply, and everyone was looking. I was trapped. I glance to the side, whilst she's still kissing me, CHARLIE.

Charlie's pov:

I walk back from the toilet, feeling confident, maybe I should tell Nick I like him after all, what's the worst that could happe-
WHAT THE FLIPPING HELL WHY IS NICK KISSING IMOGEN HEANEY. SINCE WHEN DID HE TALK TO IMOGEN?? I laughed, not in a good way and walked off. I didn't see what happened after that.

Imogens pov:

Omg I'm kissing Nicholas Nelson, a dream come true, I know he loves me back. But then? Nick shoved me off, and splat out "I DIDNT YOU YOU PERMISSION TO KISS ME, I WAS WAITING FOR A FRICKING FRIEND, WHAT PART OF THAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND." Everyone stopped talking, nick shouted that loud he nearly knocked the house down.
"Truth or dare anyone?" Said otis to cancel the tension.

Nicks pov:

I go looking for charlie, up and down the stairs, going in every room, I entered a bedroom upstairs and saw charlie just pacing up and down. "Charlie, you alright?" "Yeah sorry just loud, that's all, anyways I heard truth or dare, let's go." He had gone before I could speak.

The bottle spins and first, lands on harry "dare" "CHUG THE VODKA"
Everyone kept choosing dare, over and over again. Then it was me. I chose truth, different to everyone else. "Who do you fancy." Oh god. Not this. I had to tell charlie. "Can I speak to a friend before i tell the whole room?" "Be quick then mate" I tapped charlie on the shoulder, showing him to follow me. We got into a room and I shut the door. "So who do you fancy" charlie blurted out. We were stood less than 30 cm apart. I just went for it. "You" before he could speak I kissed him. "It's always been you." "But you just kissed imogen" "I didn't kiss her, she kissed me, I've never liked imogen" "well, nick," I was scared he was gonna say he has a bf or something or that he didn't like me. "It's a good thing I'm gay, and I like you back duh, your the only person who has made me feel safe." He sprung his lips onto mine and I couldn't help but feel relief I made him feel safe? " we should probably go back before someone comes looking for us." We walk outside of the room.

"Oh, my, god." "You was cheating on me, charlie." It was Ben, I barged him out the way "he doesn't want to talk to you, ben"
Tears started forming in Charlie's eyes, Ben traumatised him.

We went back to the room and everyone started saying " who is it then" "noone" I replied. "NAH BET ITS IMOGEN." Imogen started blushing. "I don't like imogen? Where have you heard that from? She kissed me, I didn't give her permission.

This is only a short chapter but so on, nick will be brave enough to express himself and the next chapters will be way more loving, rather than sad, but charlie is still struggling with his mental health