part 16- i love you

After making out for like 10 whole minutes, we decide to get some rest. And then the next thing I know, I'm waking up, with nick right next to me, chest to chest, hugging tight. I didn't want nick to get picked on, and I don't. But there's nasty people in the world and atleast 100 of them are. I don't want what happened to me, to happen to nick. I had been getting various texts from pupils of both schools, truham, and higgs. But I didn't want to tell Nick that, I didn't want him to feel bad for me, on top of his own problems. I want to be there for him, through thick and thin, if anything happens, I'm there, if that means fighting, I will fight. I will do anything for nick nelson (apart from watching Marvel Duh).

Nicks pov:

My eyed flutter open and all I see is Charlie's beautiful eyes, with highlights of the sun reflecting off. The only thing that worried me, was that charlie was sad or anything? In fact he seems happier than before.  Is he happy people are picking on me? Anyways. We just stared at eachothers face for about 5 minutes. Smiling in the moment. "U okay?" Charlie asked me, still in his raspy voice. "No, I don't know." I reply whilst burying
My head into his chest. I love the smell of charlie, it makes me feel safe.

A few hours later we head out for a little walk, to feel a bit better. But it just made me worst. "Nick nelson is GAY" I just kept hearing people saying insults OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I can't handle this. It threw Charlie's hand of me and ran home, charlie and Nellie shortly running after me. I want to be alone with my feelings. I get in and charge up the stairs, not even bothering to shut the front door, but I slam my bedroom door.

Charlie's pov:

I get in, shut the door after nick, and take Nellie's lead off, I calmly go upstairs, I didn't want nick to feel this way. I slowly opened to door. "Nick, are you okay?"

N- CAN YOU STOP ASKING ME IF IM OKAY, CHARLIE PLEASE.

C- Sorry, I just care about you, I don't want you to be scared or sad.

N- WELL I AM, I AM SCARED AND SAD. AND YOU ARE AS HAPPY AS EVER. ARE YOU HAPPY IM GETTUNG PICKED ON. HAPPY THAT IM GETTING BULLIED.

C- what? No of course not?

N- THEN WHY TF ARE YOU BEEN DO CALM AND HAPPY ABOUT THIS. I JUST WANT TO BE ALONE, ALRIGHT?

C- COZ I CARE ABOUT YOU NICK, I WAS TRYING TO HELP YOU.

N- WELL YOUR NOT THE ONE GETTING THE SHIT.

C- YES I AM.

N- YOUR NOT.

C- THEN WHY HAVE ATLEAST 100 PEOPLE INSULTED ME TODAY? ITS ONLY 10AM!!

N- WELL I DIDNT KNOW, YOU DIDNT TELL ME THAT. ITS JUST REALLY ANNOYING HOW HAPPY YOU ARE.

tears were filling my eyes, sorry, my face. I was drenched.

C- IM PRETENDING NICK. I DONT WANT YOU FEELING LIKE YOU HAVE MADE ME FEEL LIKE CRAP DO I. I DONT WANT TO MAKE YOU WORSE. I LOVE YOU NICK. I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART, AND SEEING YOU BROKEN LIKE THIS KILLS ME. I DONT WANT TO BE THE ONE MAKING IT WORSE.

N- you love me?

C- OF COURSE I LOVE YOU NICK. WHY WOULDN'T I.

nick had no words. He didn't say anything.

Under my voice I said "I guess you don't feel the same way." And ran off. Back home. Hoping nick would come chasing after me.

Hey everyone! Sorry this is short but I will be working in more soon :)