part 13- amazing.

Nicks pov:

We got to my house and i carried charlie upstairs, still fast asleep. We had been going out for 2 months now and I think I'm ready. Ready to share my amazing boyfriend with the world. Anyways, I placed charlie on the bed and let him rest, whilst I grabbed my laptop. I looked up 'How to come out' and one idea sparked my eyes. I'm not going to tell charlie about it. I want it to be a surprise. Charlie joined the rugby team 3 months ago, and he's being doing quite well, but I can tell its not the right environment for him and he is not comfortable with it. I'm going to talk to him tomorrow, tell him he doesn't have to do it. Especially because sports day is next week, the red vs blur rugby match takes place every year, infront of both schools higgs and truham. Charlie would freak.
It reached 10pm and I closed my laptop and got under the cuilt, next to charlie. He looked so cute when sleeping, he always had this one curl hanging down infront of his left eye, I tucked it behind his ear and he just shoved up closer to me, holding my hand. I love charlie spring.

The next morning.

Today was Sunday, Me and charlie both slept in until 10am but stayed in bed until 11, just snuggling and kissing softly. "Your the best char, you know that?" "Thank you" His voice was still croky like when he just got up. "Sorry for being a pain and putting my problems on you" "you didn't. Charlie. How about we make a deal anyways?" "What deal?" "Everytime you say sorry, you have to compliment yourself out loud, so I can hear, deal?" "Deal" I just pulled charlie closer and he buried his head into me. He was so flipping cute.

"What do you want for breakfast?"
"Im not that hungry actually, I'll wait till later."
"Are you sure?"
"Mhm"
I think this Is because of his mom, I'm pretty sure he's doing what he did before, with Ben.

Charlie's pov:

I didn't want to eat because I get in my head something bad is going to happen. I know it won't but my brain doesn't know that. I get up to grab a glass of water and as im swilling out a cup from yesterday I feel someone wrap their arms around my waist "nickk" "you sure your okay after yesterday?" I just turned around and hugged him, whenever someone asks me if in okay I just start crying, I take my head away from his shoulder, my eyes filled with tears, I shrug, "nick, can you please not ask me if I'm okay, it makes me overwhelmed, sorry" "one compliment please, go on. And of course char." "Charlie is amazing" I mutter. Nick pulls me into another hug. "I think I'm ready to come out, amazing charlie" Nick chuckled. "Amazing nick" I mumble. "Actually, Can i have some toast?" I say this in a more confident tone of voice. "Of course you can!" Nick replies.

I stayed at Nicks again last night, I couldn't face my mom at the moment. Today I had school. I was DREADING it. When I left the house I brought my clothes with Me so I could get changed at nicks,  obviously not in the same room what made u think that 🤭, ANYWAYS, about 10 minutes after I woke up at exactly 6:17am I heard a little cute grumble, it was nick waking up, he stretched, and then sighed. I just giggled. "What you laughing at?" "You" I chuckled. "NICKK" I shouted as he started tickling me "I got yaa" "I suppose you did" I rolled my eyes. But then gave him a little peck on the lips, and got up out of bed. "Ugh school" I moaned. "Atleast we have form together" "I suppose that's good" "SUPPOSE, THATS THE BEST PART OF MY DAY." Nick sarcastically said. I walked up to him, stared at him and then pushed him off the bed. "I got you now" "charlieeeeeee, I'm stuckkkk"
"Guess your going to be late for school then." I couldn't stop laughing.
After about 2 minutes nick got up, "you get changed here char, ill go in the bathroom" he's such a gentleman. "Ok, thanks." I smiled, he smiled back. "Amazing charlie"