part 2- alone

Nicks pov: great. Now I've lost charlie too. I just want a friend. Is that not possible in this world? Guess not.
At lunch I sat on a table with noone there and noone came over either. Not loved nick. My new nickname for myself.

When nick had walked me home I just felt safer then I usually do. I don't know why. And now I have just ditched him. For Harry greene??

3 days later I go to the 'lads table' where I have went the previous days but then Harry blurts out "what do you think your doing, hah did you actually think we liked you, how gay of you to think that , go hangout with nick, oh wait you ditched him, nevermind, go to bookboy for God's sake oh and also, check my insta." I looked at My Instagram and tears drawn to my eyes, I wiped them and ran out of the canteen to the boys toilets obviously someone saw and chased after me. I didnt know who was up first but then they grabbed my arm. I shoved them off, ran to the toilets and locked my self in a cubicle. They followed me. But weren't yet in the bathroom so I quickly unlocked the cubicle and slammed my self against the door. I thought i was alone so after around 10 minutes i came and nick was sat waiting by the door. Was he waiting for me?  I looked to my left and I don't think nick even knew he was there but harry was stood there. "Omg your actually crying, it was just a joke lad calm down, you baby." "It wasnt a joke though you fully humiliated me to the whole school." He walked off laughing after i said that. People kept sending me horrible texts that i dont even want to say. What harry posted on instagram was the same. Not saying it. I ran back to the cubicle, I was to embarrassed to talk to nick after what harry posted.

Nicks pov-

I hurried to the toilets after him shoving my arm off and as I got to the door I heard whimpering. I stopped for a sec and tried opening the door. All i heard was "oh shoot." And then a bang against the door, this time I couldn't open it. " please don't come in," it was charlie. "Charlie what's wrong?" "Don't come in" "charlie let me in, I know I don't know you well but please let me in."  I could tell he was struggling.

I just sat outside the door waiting for him. When I saw harry, all I thought was what has he done.

This next couple of paragraphs includes sh mentions. If you feel uncomfortable with this please skip to the next page.

Charlie started shouting at him then Harry walked off. Charlie slammed a cubicle door and I went in the bathroom to ask him what happened. "Charlie. What's wrong." He was just whimpering. And whimpering. A minute passed. "N-nick." His voice was shivering. "H-help Me help help help I don't know what I've done." "Charlie what have you done let me in I won't be mad. He slowly opened the cubicle. Blood up his arms. "Oh, no." I quickly unraveled some tissue and slowly pressed it on the cut. It was not as bad as it seemed but it was still quite big. "Charlie stay calm. It will all be fine." I saw him smile as his breathing slowly decreased. "There we go, see its all fine."

Charlie's pov:

I couldn't stop staring into his eyes. Ben would never do this for me. Even if it was my whole body filled with cuts. I just couldn't get rid of ben. He doesn't let me talk he just kisses me and the next minute. He's gone.

Form room-

I run to form, everyone is working so I go up to Mr lange, "Charlie's not ok, he doesn't want anyone to know, but can I please please take him home." "Nick I can only do that if you tell Me what's happened, come talk outside." I start to tell him what happened informing him to never mention this to charlie. "I will inform the office, make sure charlie is safe."

Charlie in the same moment:

Why did I get myself into this. Stupid stupid idiot. Nicks going to think I'm a baby and not want to be friends anymore, shoot.

N- charlie I'm back are you ok.

I looked at him with tears in my eyes and shook my head.
N- what's happened.
C-huh?
N- what's happened? What did harry do? You don't have to tell me but I think it will help.
C- are you not mad at me?
N-no? Why would i be? charlie I'm not mad at you.
C- but i ditched you, nick for harry greene idk why I thought he would be kind to me to be honest.
N- charlie I don't care. Honestly I didn't even know harry was that bad.

Charlie explained everything to nick.