ANOTHER DISAPPOINTMENT..

- Next day - 

Y/N's pov :

I was really sleepy and groggy due to lack of sleep but had to attend classes as my finals were near..

I reached school and met Jungkook.. I wasn't really that cheerful but as always with his annoyance he somehow managed to make me laugh...

The day went like this and I reached home early today..

I was home by 5.30.. I took a peaceful shower to freshen up my brain and got into studies again..

Time flew real quick and when I saw the clock it was already 9.45 and I was really hungry.. I just went down to grab some snacks..

- At the living room -

Taehyung was working on his laptop and anyone could tell he is really stressed..

You came down to grab some water and snacks and you were successful in doing so.. you were heading back to your room when near the sofa where taehyung was sitting your instant noodles (which you bought as a snack) by mistakenly got spilled on his phone which was kept beside his laptop.. luckily the laptop was untouched by the mess but still the phone was gone..

And you knew what you did.. you quickly picked up the bowl and started to check whether the phone was still working.. unfortunately the phone wasn't opening and that was when you knew you were dead..

You started to fight arguments with taehyung in your mind.. just so you could somehow convince him..

Until.. 

You snapped out of your thoughts when you heard taehyung's voice..

"What are you doing near my space" He said coldly..

You gulped and turned back to face him..

You couldn't look at his eyes so you tried to avoid them and started making excuses..

"I - ah you know- ummm-"

He walked closer to the table to check what was going on.. you came closer to him without thinking twice and started to ask him stupid questions..

"Aah teahyung you know what- um- um - yea the weather is so good right?"

Him : we are in our house..

"HUH?" Oh oh I mean the climate.. nono I mean you know the -the temperature...

He was really annoyed by your stupidness so he just went past you..

You widened your eye and turned back to somehow make some excuse and not let him see what mess you created..

But you were too late.. he stared at his phone to only see it soaked with noodle soup.. he turned back to look at you and you knew at that moment that was the end of you..

"YAAH! WTF DID YOU MESS WITH MY PHONE?" He shouted real bad which sent shivers down your spine.. you didn't have the guts to defend yourself as you were wrong here.. 

"ARE YOU MAD OR WHAT NOW WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO HUH!?.. DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH IMPORTANT THIS IS TO ME? HOW WILL YOU BECAUSE YOU WOULD JUST SAY SORRY AND GO! JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE IN A RICH FAMILY AND GETTING ALL THE PRIVILEGES THAT DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHTS TO MESS AROUND.. AND MAINLY WITH ME.."

"DON'T SHOW YOUR CHEAP COLOURS HERE Y/N.. I AM THINKING WHAT DID YOUR PARENTS TEACH YOU.. I GUESS THEY THE SAME AS YOU.. JUST AS SHITTY AND CHEAP!"

you were quiet until he was scolding you but now you couldn't control because he went to your family and was calling your parents cheap.. that obviously did piss you off.

"NO! Dont you dare go to my parents.."

"OH AND WHY SHOULD I NOT? WHEN YOU GOT THESE CHEAP PAREN-"

"YAAH" you shouted really loud.

And the next moment you were on the floor.. he sLapPeD you.. you were in shock and pain.. your tears rolled down your cheeks.. you got up with some courage and while crying you went to your room running..

He didn't say anything..

Taehyung's Pov:

I slapped her? I f*kin slapped her.. I don't know why but I didn't say anything.. I didn't ask for sorry too.. I was just in shock.. but somehow something made my anger to it..

But why did I do this? I couldn't understand.. she was wrong but not- 

Taehyung's thought chain broke when his laptop buzzed with notification..

He forgot about what happened and went back to work like nothing happened..

You were there in your room lying on your bed crying.. you were just cursing yourself about marrying a guy like him..

"He isn't even fit to be a human"

You said to yourself.. after crying for few hours you drifted to sleep without even realizing..