DETENTION....

A/N's pov:

He got ready and was searching for some business letters..

You saw him roaming about the room.. So you thought to ask him what he was searching for..

Y/N: Umm.. Taehyung what are you looking for?

He didn't reply...

Y/N: Can i help you in any way?

Taehyung: just shut up and sit that would be the best help for me right now.. 

You were kind of hurt by his words so you got up from your bed and went to take a shower to clear off your mind..

- TIME SKIP -

/After your shower/

You came out and saw Taehyung wasn't there in the room... You thought he went to the office.. So you just continued with your morning routine and went to get ready for your school...

- TIME SKIP - 

/At school/

You were a bit early to school today so you thought to go to the library.. You went and called Jungkook for his company.. It didn't take him long as he was already on his way to school..

Now you both were sitting and studying for your exams.. After 20 mins you were kinda hungry as you didn't have your breakfast at home.. So you asked Jungkook to bring something for you...

He bought some cherries, and a sandwich for you and a bottle of banana milk shake for himself... You guys had breakfast, and it was already 20 mins... He checked his phone for the time and saw you guys were late to school.. Both of you rushed to the class and stopped by seeing Mr. Kim standing there.. 

And you knew you both were doomed..

You guys looked at each other and cursed each other slowly..

Mr. Kim called you both in.. and you knew what you both had to do.. DETENTION! Mr. Kim said..

You both went to your seats...

- TIME SKIP -

/after school hours/

Now you guys were at the detention class, while you both were blaming each other for this Mr. Kim came and assigned both of you to clean the classroom...

You did as he said so as to rescue from this place..

/After the detention hours/

Now you guys were walking back home and it was 7 pm already..

You guys were still fighting with each other for the detention...

(Just imagine you guys are in school uniform)

It was almost late and he just walked you home and bid good bye

It was almost late and he just walked you home and bid good bye.. You were almost home when you saw Taehyung staring at you from a distance...

 You were almost home when you saw Taehyung staring at you from a distance

- to be continued -

Sorry for the real short update...