THE MOST AWAITED DAY...

Y/N'S Pov:

He took me outside the house in an open kind of ground and then there was an awkward silence.. No one talked only the sound of the breeze was audible.

So I thought to ask him about his life and stuffs.
 "umm... I am Kim Y/N.."
He didn't bother about my words.
I was about to say something when he suddenly glared at me..

V : Lemme be clear.. I don't give a shit about our wedding and dont think I would ever like you or love you, and its just a temporary wedding so dont you dare to come close to me..
And with that he took out his phone and started scrolling while leaving me dumbfounded there.
I was a little hurt when I heard his words.. like even I am doing this for my parents its not like I am interested or something, but still I was good to him. He could've done the same thing to me too. But this rude mafia doesn't care about me it's like I am invisible to him.. * I turned back while pouting *

It was really rude of him to say it that way.. I thought..
Then he started to walk towards the hall where our parents were, to which I had to follow as I would be left alone.
We reached the hall and had some talks about the marriage.

We both were shocked when we heard what our parents said..
Them : So the marriage is next week..
I was so stunned by those words that I suddenly shouted *WHAT?* and everyone looked at me (which was kinda embarrassing though).
My dad glared at me and I said sorry.

- TIME SKIP -
/At the shopping mall/

Y/N's pov:
It was the time when we select our dress for the wedding..
Our wedding was due in 5 days and I was already so nervous....
And that rude guy was just sitting on the sofa like he didn't care what was going on..

Anyways Time for my dress selection....
It took me several hours to decide what to choose..
And I finally got the one I was looking for.. I wanted to know how he would reply to it but he was just too busy to even look at his soon to be wife..

Him——-> 

I got offended and just said them to pack the dress

He didn't lemme see what he was wearing as he already selected one for himself.. I was kinda sad about that..

- TIME SKIP - 
/The day of the wedding/

It was the day everyone was waiting for.. MY WEDDING!! And I didn't knew how to feel about that I had mixed feeling of anger, sadness, confusion, hurt etc. I didn't know what to do..
My mom came and helped me with my dress and I got ready..
I looked myself in the mirror and tear dropped from one of my eye. My mom hugged me and said " it's fine babey I know how it feels, but now you are an independent girl you don't have to stay with us anymore and listen to your dad's scolding" I wanted to cry but then it was already late and we had to leave..

- TIME SKIP -
/At the wedding/

V's pov: 
I was waiting for my wife (wait really I am calling her mine?) Anyways I was waiting for HER...
And there she came with her dad.
Your look ------>

His look -----> 

I was amused by her beauty (wait what is happening to me?) I just kept that cold self plasted on my face and looked at her

She came and I took her hand and took her upstairs..
Now it was the time for our wedding..

- to be continued -