SILENT TREATMENT...

You saw Taehyung staring at you from a distance while he was still in the car..

You were scared by his strong gaze but ignored him and went inside the house..

And why you did that? Because in the morning when you asked if he needs any help he straight said SHUT UP to you very rudely so you thought to give him silent treatment from now on as he anyways didn't care about your presence..

You went in and directly went to your room (not taehyung's room) after grabbing some snacks as you were still hungry.. 

It was now 11 pm and you were binging on some k dramas as you were really bored from studies.. not like you were wasting your time but it was just for some relaxation.. 

After 11.30 pm, you were really sleepy so you didn't do your night skin care and just slept...

30 pm, you were really sleepy so you didn't do your night skin care and just slept

Taehyung's pov:

I saw Y/N and Jungkook being touchy towards each other which made my blood boil.. she is my wife and only mine... I was staring at her when she suddenly turned and looked at me.. I thought she would come and apologise to me but the unexpected happened.. she just ignored my gaze and went inside the house.. 

I was really confused so I went in.. in the thought of talking to her in my room.. 

I was really hungry as I didn't have anything at the office but I was also angry at Jungkook.. so without caring I went straight up to my room.. and I saw.. No one.. Y/N wasn't there.. I thought she went to take bath.. so I knocked on the door and asked if she was there.. but no one replied.. I checked the place and there was no trace of Y/N in my room..

It was now 11.40 pm and I was really frustrated by her.. so I went to her just to see her sleeping peacefully..

I didn't wake her up as it was already mid night..

/MORNING/

Y/N's pov:

I was really sleepy and tired but still had to get up for my school..

This hectic school is just.. I cursed in my mind.. 

Just few more weeks then I will finally have my own life..

I got ready and went down to have breakfast as jungkook would be coming a bit late today to the school..

I was having my breakfast and heard footsteps approaching me.. 

I knew who it was so I got up,took my bag and went straight to the entrance..

Taehyung called me 'Y/N LISTEN' but I didn't look back and just went from there..

Taehyung's pov: 

I was fixing my tie when I saw Y/N having her breakfast.. I thought to ask her about yesterday.. 

But I was really shocked when she just ignored me and went.. like she never does that to me.. she always used to be sweet and nice and now why suddenly..

I didn't have much time to go behind her and know the reason so I just went to the office and thought to ask her when I reach back home..

/At office/ 

I was going over some plans to execute our main target group.. ONE DIRECTION... 

They were the only group which we were kind off scared to win with as we were the biggest mafia group in korea and they were the biggest mafia group in the UK.. 

I had many plans but none of them I was sure off.. so i had to discuss it with my team..