CONFESSION!!??

I was really confused by the amount of plans we had to make to succeed but I don't know why suddenly one thought was continuously striking in my mind..

And that was Y/N....

She kept coming in my mind. There were many questions I had to ask to her.. The main was why is she ignoring me?

Should I care about it or not? I really didn't know and I couldn't decide..

I thought anyways she didn't like me and even i don't like her (A/N : you sure Mr. Kim Taehyung?) Or maybe I do.. (good) NO! I shouted.. my assistant suddenly came in worried while pointing a gun.. He asked me "SIR WHT HAPPENED?" aah nothing I said and said him to go.. 

Now I was going to go to my team for the plan discussion..

- TIME SKIP - 

/At the discussion hall/

A/N's pov:

Taehyung : he is the plan i have decided to go on with.. 

He showed some presentation about how they are gonna capture them..

RM: we had to be really careful with whatever we do.

Jin: he is right they are really good at counter attacks.

Jimin: We already received the news about how they knocked down EXO group which is just ranked next to us.

Taehyung: I know about all of them.. we have to do something really different from what we usually do...

Suga : I have a plan...

They discussed about how they were going to attack on ONE DIRECTION.. 

/Outside the discussion room/

???: nice plan... (the person smirked)

Taehyung's Pov  : 

We are done with our plan and i am confident it's gonna work well..

I went to my office and just revised the plan and thought of the weapons and equipments we would need.

It was past 11 so i thought to go to home. I was a bit tired.. I don't know why maybe I didn't sleep last night.. that Y/N is just taking over my mind.. I should seriously stop caring about her now.. anyways she doesn't care about me so why should i do?

I reached home by 1 as I thought to do some more work at the office..

I went to my room and obviously Y/N wasn't there.. 

I dont  care.. 

I took a bath and slept by 2 after checking off some mails. 

Y/N's  pov: 

The school just got over and it is already past 5 as we had some extra homework assigned so I and jungkook stopped by the nearby café to do some works...

Now we both are just minding our own business (obviously doing hw)

Jungkook's pov:

I was doing my writing and was stuck in one question so i thought to ask Y/N for help..

I looked up and saw her writing and she was looking so pretty from this view...

I wish i could see her everyday like this but without hesitation..

But maybe that day will never come. Or maybe it can..

I was lost in her beauty until she looked at me..

Y/N : What are you looking at?

She asked me while raising an eyebrow.. 

*cute* I murmured.. 

Y/N: what?

Aah nothing I was looking at you..

Y/N: seriously?

Yes..

Y/N : and why?

Because you are looking pretty..

Y/N: umm... are you joking?

Naah why will I? You know what I never said you this but you are really beautiful Y/N.. 

Y/N : y-you o-okay?

Yea obviously.. Why is there a prohibition on falling in love with your bestie?

Y/N : y-yaah jungkook are you in y-your senses?

Y/N *while holding your hand* I really like you..

Y/N : *you gulped* Jungkook y-you know w-what.. l-listen..

Please Y/N dont say no..

Y/N : i-

*jungkook got up and came closer to you.. he motioned in a way that you thought he was going to kiss you so you covered your mouth with your hand..*

Hahaha i laughed out loud.. 

Hahahahahahahahahah... I couldn't stop laughing by her reaction..

Y/N was really confused about why I was laughing..

While laughing I said "Y-you really- really are som-something Y/N hahahahaha.. 

Y/N : w-why ar-are you laughing? *she asked while looking at me*

I-I aah my stomach hurts hahhahaaha... I was joking hahahahhaa

Y/N : what?

You really thought I would fall in love with YOU!?? Hahaha

A/N's pov:

Y/N : yaaah jungkookaa *you lifted your Leg and kicked him there* (you know where :))

Aaaah.. * he screamed with pain*

You were going to kick him again when he said "stop Y/N please.. aah.." he was still in pain..

Y/N : dont you dare to play joke on me again..

He showed his tongue to you and quickly took his bag and ran out of the cafe..

Y/N : yaah wait you little... aah shit my bag. You packed your stiffs and also his as you didnt see the names.. and ran out chasing after him..

You finally caught him and hit him hard on the leg.. 

Okok he said and said sorry to you..

Good you said..

You both were going back home and you were still angry from him..

Jungkook : Yaah okay now. Sorry I said right.. okay what do you want?

I am hungry *you said while pouting* If you feed me something really spicy and delicious I will think of forgiving you..

You sure he asked you.. and you hummed in response.. 

You guys went to a small shop on the street and had tteokboki.. 

Jungkook asked you "now happy? Finally I am free.."

Who said? You replied.

What? I fed you now what? *he said in confusion*

I said i would THINK ABOUT IT.. 

yaah Y/Naaah.. *he was whining like a baby*

Okokay i am forgiving you just because you look cute while whining *you laughed*

What? He was disgusted by your words.

Whatever I forgave you now let's go home its already past 8.. you said while walking away..

Yaah wait for me * he shouted from back while paying the shop lady.* he said thankyou and ran towards you..

You guys went home together while talking as usual..