MY FIANCÉ....

Taehyung's Pov:

I was working on some leftover works and it was already 11pm now. I didn't care about the timings as it was really common for me to work overnight or not sleeping for a day.

The work was really hectic today as I had headache so I thought to stop working and have some coffee to help me go through this shits.

I just got up from my place when I received a call, I checked the caller ID and it was my Hyung (big brother) KIM NAMJOON. I was not in the mood to pick up so I just ignored the call.

Then he called me again so I thought to pick up and what made me shocked was what he said me about...

RM : Taehyung come to the hospital as soon as possible.. its really urgent.

V : What did you guys get hurt again while doing a mission or what?

RM : Mom is hospitalized..

When I heard those words my mind stopped working for a while as she was the only thing I cared the most about...

V : Send me the address, FAST!!!!

And I hung up the call and rushed to the address.

When I entered there I saw my mom lying on the bed and she was so dull, like it was the first time I saw her so unhappy, which broke my heart.

I went in as my mom called me.

V's Mom : Taehyungaah... My Baby.

V : Mom are you okay what happened to you? (I started getting panic)

Jin : She has Lung cancer. (He said slowly)

I don't know why and what but my heart ached when I heard that. I held my mom's hand and caressed it. She was weakly smiling at me which was hurting me more.

V's mom : Taehyungaah can you do your mom a little favor?

I nodded..

V's Mom: I just want my babey to see get married happily. Can you do this for me?

V : Mom but I am not seeing any girl.. 

V's Mom : it's fine babey I have a girl who would be perfect for you and her dad is also our family friend so it's much better that way..

I was really confused when my mom said that. But Without questioning I accepted it for my mom.

- TIME SKIP - 

/After 2 days/

V's pov:

It was now the time when I meet my soon to be wife. I was not at all excited but had to do this for my mom atleast.

Y/N's pov:

It was the day when I meet my second family and my so called fiancé. I was trying my best to look happy but it wasn't natural.

My mom came to my room and gave me a dress to wear. It looked kinda cute though.

I took the dress without saying anything and got ready...

Your look ------->

My mom then called me down as it was getting late

My mom then called me down as it was getting late.. we got into the car and my dad started to drive..

- TIME SKIP -

/At my fiancé home/

I got out of the car and dusted my dress off. Then my mom took my hand and made me walk beside her.. I was kinda nervous maybe?

V's pov:

It was getting really late which made me more irritated as it was obvious that I hate waiting for people. Specially when it's so called HER.

I dont even know the person and now she is making me more furious. After good 30 mins of waiting, finally they arrived.. Should I be happy? Obviously not. They arrived...  I didnt even care to take a look at the girl and just stayed beside my brothers.

Y/N's pov: 

Now we all were talking about our wedding when I felt like someone was staring at me. 

I looked up cautiously and noticed KIM TAEHYUNG the guy I was getting married to was staring into my soul like he would kill me. I know he is a mafia but his gaze was just piercing into my body..

 I know he is a mafia but his gaze was just piercing into my body

I just looked down again at my feet not knowing what to do. When my mom and my soon to be mom asked us to talk in person..

She asked HIM to take me outside so that we could get to know each other well. So I just followed him..

- to be continued -