IGNORANCE...

You reached home a bit late as you guys were roaming around the streets..

You came home and saw Taehyung sitting on the sofa just in front of you.. You thought to ignore him and went directly to your room..

He saw you and called you.. you stopped for a sec but then proceeded to go to your room..

This time Taehyung got annoyed as it was already 2 days since you were avoiding him..

You never talked to him nor ever looked at him.. even you didn't sleep in his room..

And why was that? Because you were fed up with being the person who always has to do things for him when he never even cared about you once..

Taehyung shouted again but you didn't care.. 

This time he couldn't take it anymore so he stormed to your room and grabbed your hand while making you face him...

You looked at him for a sec in shock.. you then thought to look him straight in the eye as you didn't want to be that weak girl you were before..

He was also looking into your eyes but with anger filled in them..

You forcefully took your hands from his and rolled your eyes on him and was about to turn back when he said "STOP PRETENDING"

You forcefully took your hands from his and rolled your eyes on him and was about to turn back when he said "STOP PRETENDING".. you turned back to face him again.. he continued "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS HUH?, IS IT THAT FUNNY TO YOU?" "BE LUCKY THAT YOU GOT MARRIED TO A RICH MAN LIKE ME AND GOT TO LIVE A LUXURIOUS LIFE SO EARLY" "AND HERE YOU ARE.. OTHER THAN BEING THANKFUL YOU ARE ACTING AS THE BOSS" "STOP PRETENDING.. AND WHAT DO YOU THINK I WILL FALL FOR IT? YOU ARE JUST CROSSING YOUR LIMITS" he exclaimed all this in anger.. he was about to say something when you scoffed and said "HUH? WHAT? OH MY GOD MR. KIM TAEHYUNG.. YOU KNOW WHAT I AM REALLY THANKFUL TO YOU FOR THIS SO CALLED LUXURIOUS LIFE BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU GET TO RULE OVER ME.. EVEN I HAVE A LIFE FOR FUCKS SAKE.. AND I AM BEING RUDE HERE? HUH? SERIOUSLY?"... You laughed in disbelief.. He was really offended by your words but you didn't care and on top of that you were proud of yourself for taking A stand for yourself..

He went from there while saying his last words "REMEMBER WHAT YOU SAID KIM Y/N"...

You just rolled your eyes and went to you bed.. you were feeling sad as it was your first time talking to someone like this.. but you didn't make it take over you as you were correct for whatever you said..

You texted Jungkook for sometime and went to study for your finals...

Your finals were near the corner.. just 2 weeks more...

You studied until you noticed the time.. it was 2 am.. and you were really shocked by seeing how fast time flew.. you directly went to the bed after arranging your desk and dozed off...

- IN THE MORNING -

It was 6.30 am when your alarm rang.. you got up slowly and went to take a bath sleepily..

After a long and relaxing bath you came and wore your dress..

It was Saturday, the last working day for the week.. 

You had breakfast and went to your school...

Jungkook joined you near the school entrance and you guys went together..

You completely forgot about Taehyung when Jungkook was around..

After school you guys went to the library to get some studying done.. you came out by 8 and went home with him..

Days passed like this where you ignored Taehyung and continued to stay up late at night with Jungkook..

Neither Taehyung talked to you nor you did..

Everything was the same just silence between you guys...

It was only 1 week more for your finals..

You were already under so much pressure that you would stress yourself and forget to eat sometimes.. you couldn't get enough sleep too.. but no one was there who cared about your health.. Only Jungkook was the one who noticed your change...

 Only Jungkook was the one who noticed your change