KISS & RULES???

Lets just skip to the best part of the wedding.. cuz A/N's lazyy..

"Do you take Kim Y/N to be your wife?"

V : I do (coldly)

"Do you take Kim Taehyung to be your husband?"

Y/N : I-I do (she said while stammering)

"Now the groom may kiss the bride"

TAEHYUNG pov:

Now it was the time for me to kiss her? Like seriously I have to do it?

As my parents were looking at me with passionate eyes I had to atleast do the procedure..

So I leaned towards her and.....

Our face was just a few inches away from each other... I looked up to see her reaction and there she was squeezing her eyes tightly and going back a bit.

I dont know why but I chuckled to myself by looking at her cute reaction.. As everyone was waiting for us so I continued my work...

I held her face from my hands and covered her lip area so that no one would know that we didn't kiss.. I said her slowly "don't dream of me kissing you" 

Then I moved back to my place and everyone clapped and cheered...

- TIME SKIP -

/After the wedding/

Party Now I was talking with my friends and brothers while I saw Y/N standing alone wandering like she was lost.. I looked around to see where her parents were.. and they were talking to my parents and she was just standing alone there. I just left her as it is cuz it's not my work to entertain her...

After 20 mins our parents called us togther and asked me to take her to my house.. I just nodded and went to the car.. she followed me and sat in the car and we drove back to my home..

The place was quite far away from my house, so it took us 1.5 hrs to reach home.. along the whole drive i just thought to take a glance at Y/N and I saw her looking out of the window without any emotion on her face.

We didn't talk the whole ride..

/At home/

We finally arrived home and I directly went to my room and asked the waiters to show her the room she would stay in.

Yes we aren't gonna stay together...

Y/N's pov:

We reached home and I was just so mesmerized by the interiors as it was really royal.. I already came here 1 week ago but didnt get the chance to look around.. while I was staring at every single thing, a young lady came to and asked me to follow her.. I just followed her like an obedient child. She took me to some room which was as pretty as the house..

Your room ------>

She said me about the rules I had to follow while staying here and it was kinda idiotic though but I can't blame her as she was doing her work

The so called RULES -‐--->

1. Don't be loud at home.

2. Don't ever go into Mr. KIM'S room (Kim Taehyung)

3. Don't stay out after 8 pm at night..

4. Never question whatever Mr. KIM is doing.

5. Not to interfere in any of his business.

6. Not to bring anyone home.

7. Inform before going out.

And many more....

I was really sleepy so I thought to change my clothes and sleep peacefully. I saw some clothes lying on the bed so I changed into them and slept...

Your night dress ------>

- to be continued -