~11~

A week later after the test result confirmed Mix, his mom and his friends go to outing...Tay isn't busy because its end of the school year
They went to a beach.

Everyone was happy ang enjoying their day and Mix he's trying his best to join the activities in water.

"Mix The others will go diving why don't you go and join them?"Arrah ask his Son.

"Uuh o-okay?"he respond Arrah go to get mix Diving equipment and she go back with someone,
a guy holding the diving equipments.

he help Mix wear does and Mix go with others who's Not his friends he was afraid when they were at the middle of the sea he think twice before wearing the oxygen tank and Google before he dive at first he was so nervous but when he saw the Beauty under the sea he feel relax he saw a lot of beautiful coral reefs and different kind of fish he was enjoying it now when he felt a sudden out of oxygen he immediately swim back at the surface but he can't move his body he tried really hard to move but he can't do anything but to close his eyes and whisper.

"someone please help" but before Mix close his eyes His Necklace glow and he saw someone swimming towards him.... He felt his heartbeat gone wild when he realize it was Earth.

Earth hug him and they both Swim to the surface.Mix was crying in Earth's arm when they where at the boat he was holding And hugging Earth Tightly Earth Felt angry to the guy who was supposed to Guide mix but he don't want a fight.

He was at the surface earlier when he heard Mix Voice in his head he Look around and saw the water not so far away it was glowing so he immediately swim there and he saw Mix Drowning so he didn't think twice and immediately help him.

---

"Huhuhu I'm sorry Mix son it was my fault if I didn't td you to join there it will not happen in sorry son!"Arrah Was crying and Mix try to comfort his mom.

"no it's not your fault mom"Mix said Arrah immediately hug her son Earth is just standing beside them making sure that mix is safe.
He didn't leave Mix side even in the Night He was sitting beside Mix and they're both sitting in the sand.

"Mix Look at the sky...."Earth said and pointed at the night sky Mix immediately look at the sky.

"When I was a child my Father used to tell me a story that the first bright star that will appear or you will see at night can make your wish come true" Earth said Mix smile and lean his Head to Earth's shoulder

"I haven't heard of that... Just from you... I only know about the Shooting star thing...."Mix said

"Oh....When my father tell me that I can wish on that star I always look for it at night and wish"Earth said

" Do you really believe that? "Mix ask, Earth just chuckle

"hmmm.... I don't know.... But it will not kill me if I try to believe" He said.

"You're right P'Earth" Mix said

"The Moon is beautiful isn't it?"Earth ask Mix, Mix just look at Earth Eyes and smile.

"Yes it is" He answered

---

"Arrghh! That annoying Earth If he hadn't intervened, that Mix would have died and all of his wealth would have gone to me."

---

After The outing they go back to the city and go back to their work Earth also Received the Test result and it was a negative, like what his Feelings told him Arrah wasn't Mix mom and she only pretending

she is planning to kill mix and get his wealth he also investigated Mix real mom and he found out that after His real mom run away ang Leave him she got married and Have a two daughter and she died because of illness.

This Story is just from my imagination.... And English is not my first language so I'm sorry if there are some wrong grammar^v^
Please​ Vote and Follow!
-Mei