My Alien Fiancé Special Chapter 2

Today Mix and Earth planned to go on a date since it's Valentines day Mix wants to make their date special by going to Earth's favourite places since Earth always makes him happy and he always follow what he wants so Mix wants to follow Earth's wants this time.

"I'll get the tent on the trunk"Mix said but Earth Refuse, He doesn't want mix to be tired, Earth wants mix to relax and Just enjoy since Mix agreed to go on adventurous week where they will go camping, Skydiving,Hiking and many more things.

"No let me Serve you my lovely Prince"Earth said to Mix and mix just smirk and steal a kiss on him before running to their car and get the tent.... The whole day Mix can see that Earth's smile never fade... He think that Earth is so happy because they're doing what he likes but Mix also think that the reason Earth's smile never fade because Earth's with him Mix was so confident with the second one.

Earth made a bonfire and he get the marshmallow on their bag and stick then he started to prepare the foods for mix.

"Come on let me help you"Mix said but earth refuse

"No babe, I don't want you to get your beautiful hands be burn..... You're so special... I can't let you get hurt"Earth said, Mix blushed on Earth's cheesy line but mix really like it.... Why does earth treaty him like some sort of royalty.

"Are you feeling bored?"Earth asked him and mix look at Earth with deep confusion

" Why would I?"Mix asked him

"because...... Ummmmm... You don't like camping..... Are you sure you're not feeling uncomfortable... Hmmmm... Did the bugs bite you?"Earth asked him and Mix laugh  at him Earth pout and hug him from behind and Mix blushed...he felt his heart Beating fast.

"i feel comfortable because I'm with you earth..... I love you"Mix said and He felt earth hide his face on his neck.

"Mix I'm blushing"Earth said that makes Mix giggle

"I love you"Mix said again, mix bit his bottom lips when he felt Earth started kissing his neck.

"h-hey what if someone see us"Mix said blushing and Earth laugh then pull him and kiss his lips, Mix felt like his body melting as soon as He felt Earth's lips touch his.

"Mix my Moon...... I love you"Earth said to him,Mix blushed even more

"I know"Mix said and Earth laugh and kissed him again.

~
The next day they went to go skydiving.

Mix hold Earths hand
"Do you trust me?" Earth asked him and Mix nod Earth smile and Squeeze Mix hand

"Are you ready?" Earth asked again, Mix nod and they both jump Mix closed his eyes but he felt Earth squeeze his hand again

"I loooveeee youuuuu Miiiiixxxx!!!" Mix​ heard Earth​ said Mix opened His eyes and see the beautiful view, he now feel relaxed until when they reach the ground.

"I never know I can do it"Mix said and hug Earth

"Thank you that's fun" Mix said

"I know right...But its now better because I'm with you"Earth said that made mix blushed.

An hour later they feel tired and went to a near restaurant to Eat, The both went to  a Seafood restaurant and enjoy the rest of the day.

~
The next day they went to go hiking they're now walking for an hour

"does your feet hurt? Do you want me to carry you to my back?" Earth asked Mix, he immediately Shake his head but mix will be lying if he didn't say that his feet doesn't hurt.

"Okay let's rest for now here" Earth said and Mix agreed and Sit on a big rock

"Mix Smile!"Earth said that caught Mix off guard then he heard the camera shutter

" Hey atleast inform me so I can make a good pose"Mix said with a cute pout, Earth find it cute and take another photo mix immediately Snatch the camera and Take a picture of them together. After they rest they continued to walk to the top of the mountain, as soon as they reach it Mix eyes widen and his lips form a smile, the view looks so great and it's much better with Earth

"Mix Smile!"Earth said and this time Mix was ready and did a pose he then pull earth and take a picture together.

"This is worth it"Mix said as they both relaxed at the beautiful view.

"Hmmmmm.... I'm so happy"Earth said and held Mix Hand.

"I know"Mix said that made Earth laugh, Earth lean his head to his Shoulder and kiss his Cheeks.

"You're so clingy"Mix said to Earth but Mix knew he was clingy to earth too

"Only to you~"Earth said

"Because you're mine"Mix said

"ohhhh.... Possessive... Now you're making me blush again"Earth said.

"You know that's my hobby"Mix said and laugh.

In the afternoon they went to a waterfall there's only two of them there, Mix was sitting and Preparing their swimming clothes while Earth prepare their food, after They finished Earth called mix so they can eat after eating Mix changed to his rash guard meanwhile Earth only wear swimming shorts and he was topless, Mix eyes widen and his jaw dropped 'This man and his sexy body' He think.

"Excuse me sir are you trying to seduce me?" Mix asked Earth and Earth look at him with flirty smirk and wink at him, Mix's heart almost drop he's never gonna get used seeing his perfect sculpted body even though he always see it when they make love.

"Hmm....maybe"Earth said and Wink at him.

"are you trying to make me faint?" Mix asked and Earth laugh again, Mix never see Earth's smile fade.

"Mix you look hot"Earth said and swallowed hard.

" I know "Mix said that made Earth laugh.

~
Last place that they went was in a beach it was night already and they sat on the sand.Mix was leaning his head to Earth's shoulder.

"I think it already happened"Earth said and Mix Nod.

"when you... When you died..... I... I remembered that but.. I didn't know who I'm with with that memory.... But I used to wish at the brightest star... That I wish that my heart won't feel empty anymore.... You see Earth you're my other half.... I don't think I can live without you anymore"Mix said to him. And earth smiled and hug him Earth hide his face on his neck and gently kiss him there.

"Me too Mix.... You're my life"Earth said and mix giggled.

"This went from you're my idol to you're my life" Mix said to him

"Well babe this Alien might be your fiancé but I'm still your number one alien fanboy" Earth said and Mix agreed and laugh.

This Story is just from my imagination.... And English is not my first language so I'm sorry if there are some wrong grammar^v^
Please​ Vote and Follow!
-Mei