~1.2~

In a far, far away galaxy there is aplanet called Aurelia

planet called Aurelia.
It's a bit like planet earth, this planet is home of the Aurelian people along with the dragon people
and other monsters.
For hundreds of years the dragon people also called as guide served the Aurelian Royal family, they
serve as their teachers,sibling and friend.
Since their childhood they are the one who help and guide them.All the prince's of Aurelia are sent To space when they Reach 18 years. To find and return to the planet
The crystallized heart of the
lover of the Goddess of warrior. Many years have passed
But still no one has Been able to find and Return the crystallized
Heart to the planet. Many believed that the crystallized heart has completely disappeared or that It has been broken by The rocks in the space. But the royal family still does
not Stop searching for it, they're Still hoping that they can find it and return it to their planet to burry it Next to the grave of the Goddess of warriors And as a thank you for saving Their planet once when he's still Alive.
--
Prince​ Pirapat finally turned 18 and he was ready to go out to space to find Sing's Crystallized heart all his family wish him luck while he's travelling,Tay was with him helping him Detect where the Crystallized heart is they've been in space for almost half a year they travel from planet to planet even galaxy to galaxy.
"Gdusbsgakjavssghsbwfehwj(I think the ship is not functioning well)"Tay said to Pirapat.
"Gwusnsgjw?
bsgsgsyjwvwkvmajg(what do you mean?I'm completely fine and I'm controlling my strength very well)" pirapat said to Tay Since if the owner of the ship is Weak the ship will Shattered and will not function well.
"giahaga fatauwbwc gwo(okay if you said so)" Tay said and continue Reading the map of Space, They're both doing their own thing when suddenly an Asteroid Banged to their ship.

-PIRAPAT'S POV-

I woke up on a sudden Pain from my arms and the moment I open my eyes I see two humans sleeping in a chair beside the bed was the small kid, he was hugging the older human while sleeping.
"what happened?"I ask myself I try to sit but I can't move my whole body is so painful specialy my left arm.

I close my eyes and try to remember what happen.

But the only thing that I can remember was me Sitting in my spaceship while reading the Map that the Old Leader gave me and then suddenly here.
I am Lying here while my body is so painful and I can't even move.

"Arghhhhh!"the only word that came out from my mouth when I try again to sit and because of my noise I waked up The humans.

"you're awake now sir?"The older man said and He walk away to get something.

"Hello sir how was your arm?"The small boy ask me I look away and didn't answer him.

"Here drink some water"the other man came back holding something in his hands.

"isgecnqkavs?(what's this?)"I ask but he only look at me with confusion and then suddenly a beautiful bird come out under the bed where I'm lying.

"kahahagcsyev!(Humans can't understand what your saying)"The bird said to me well he is not an ordinary bird he is Tay he really is a Dragon who can transform to anything, unlike me I can only change the way I look like my hair length and color or my eye color or anything.

"Wow that's a beautiful bird is that your friend?"the small boy ask me

"Hmm"I nod

"what's his Name?"The boy ask again.

"his name is Tay"i answer in his language so he could understand me.

We can also learn a language just by hearing them.

"oh that's cute what kind of bird is he?"he ask again and before I could answer the young boy his old man already stop me.

"you don't need to answer his every question you should rest first you don't need to worry you could stay here until your Strength is back"he said I just nod

"Anyway how did you find me?.... What happen to me?"I ask before he go.

"Well Me and my son is eating this morning when we heard a loud crash near here in our rice field so we immediately look and we found you under a something like a aircraft youre unconscious and your left arm was pinned by a heavy part from the air craft and when we try to Help you out the Air craft suddenly flew up turn into 9 gemstones scattered and fly in different places and you we bring you here in our house to treat your wounds and because the hospital is very far from here"He explained I just nod and thank him for helping me.

This Story is just from my imagination.... And English is not my first language so I'm sorry if there are some wrong grammar^v^
Please​ Vote and Follow!
-Mei