~7~

MIX'S POV

'Riiiing'

I woke up on a sudden ring from my phone I immediately sat and look at who's calling and when I Saw that it was P'Jennie I Immediately Answer it.

"Hello P'Jennie good morning"I greet her

"Hello Mix faster We are on the way to your house!"She said I can hear the noises in her surroundings she must be with someone.

"What do you mean I don't have a work today?"I ask her.

"No I'm with our friends We're going to the amusement Park!" P'Jennie announce excitedly.

"What Okay I'm gonna prepare myself!"I said and immediately go to the bathroom to take a bath and prepare...

~~

after a few minutes of showering I Wear a conmfty Top and simple black trousers and fix my Hair I also put a lip balm in my lips and then I went to my living room where I found my friends and a little bit shock to found Tay and Earth with them. Neo and Gun they're sitting there like they own the house while P'Jennie is reheating a Pizza from my Refrigerator.

"Wow they really act like they own the house"I whisper to myself.

"Good Morning Mix!"both Earth and Tay greet me and I greet them back.

"Sorry we go here unannounced hahahahaa Jennie just call us earlier she Invite us to go to amusement Park and since I'm not busy today and so Earth we will go"Tay Explained while Earth Looking at me I feel my Ears went red why do he have to stare at me.

"Hey guys come on!"P'Jennie called us and she and the other two is now in The Car with Tay Being Hugged in the arms by P' Jennie.

"Let's go!"Earth Said and Hold my hands and we both went inside the car.

"don't forget to put Cap and Mask when we arrived there I want to be keep away to issues!"Neo said beside gun and all of us Nod.

"do we look like more mysterious now?"Earth Ask and Show us his face he wear a black cap a black mask and a star Glass.

"No you look like a crazy weirdo"Gun Comment and inside the mask I saw Earth Pout. A few moments we arrived at the amusement park.

"Guys we're here!"P'Jennie said excitedly.

--

Jennie's Pov

When we Arrived Gun and Neo immediately went inside the amusement Park and while me I pull Tay with me and we hide so the two can't find us.

"Ummm Jennie why are we hiding?"Tay Ask I just Smile at him.

"Shines like the stars! Smile as bright as the sun! As pretty as the moon!I am Jennie a goddess of love and a match maker with the two cupids by my sides(Gun and Neo somewhere eating Cotton Candy)!"she said and pose like sailor moon.

"Huh?"he just seems more confused now...be thankful that I love you because if I don't I already twist your neck.

"Hmmm I think they Mix have a crush on Earth"I said he nod maybe be he can also see it.

"Yeah I see that too"He say and I smile we really are meant for each other.

--

"Where are they?"Mix ask Earth when he realize that their friends already left them.

"Why did they invite us if they'd leave us!"he continued.

"Let's just enjoy this day we'll just meet them here later let's go try the rides!"Earth Said excitedly Mix look at him and nod before they walk Earth hold Mix hand that made Mix face red as tomato.

"w-why d-do you have to h-hold my hands?"he ask Earth smiled at him.

"there's so many people here I don't want one of us to get lost"He explained Mix just nod in response but his heart is thumping non stop as if its racing and it beats so loud that made him afraid that Earth might hear his heart.

(they go to the bikings)
Mix Was closing his eyes while Earth hold his hands and was Giggling.
"Don't laugh P'Earth!!"​Mix​Said while pouting that made Earth giggled even more, Mix Secretly Like that Earth was Laughing so Hard He doesn't know if his Heart was stumping because of the Rides or because of How cute Earth was while he laughed, Mix look at their holding hands and his Cheeks immediately turned red.

They then ride to roller coaster next then  go skating and they go last to ferris-wheel.

---

"I can't believe them they really leave us!"Mix express his annoyment when he read P'Jennie's message.

("We're at Neo's favorite restaurant go here after your date";-)) she said and it made him realize that they really plan this from the beginning.

"those three they really..."was Mix was about to say was cut when Earth tap his shoulder to show that they are already on the top of the ferris wheel he smiled and think that he will just enjoy the moment they both look outside when the beautiful fireworks gave a light to the night sky Mix made a sad smile and hold the pendant of his necklace, he remember his grandma they're also watching fireworks that time when his grandma gave him the necklace he was wearing right now but the other day after she gave him the necklace she died and it made Mix sad because its his grandma who takes care of him eversince he's a child and his grandma is the one who always supports him about his dream of being an artist but too sad she didn't get watch how Mix achieved his goals.

"Aahckkk!"Earth, Mix woke up to reality when he heard Earth sounding like he was in pain
He saw Earth holding his chest and he could see the pain in his reaction.

"Earth what's going on wait just a moment!" Mix said nervously and approached Earth little by little, Mix's couldn't stop the tears flowing from his eyes. What should I do? He's thinking he was so worried to what might happen to Earth When they got off the ferris wheel, he worriedly asked Earth.

"Are you sure you feel fine?" He asked Earth nodded and smiled.

"I'll accompany you to the Hospital!" Mix said and Earth just laughed at Mix.

"You don't need to do that, you're busy with your work and you need to be careful because there are many eyes watching over you, don't worry, I promise I'll be fine" Earth said, Mix nodded even if he was worried, he also followed Earth

This Story is just from my imagination.... And English is not my first language so I'm sorry if there are some wrong grammar^v^
Please​ Vote and Follow! Ummm should I show some of my earthmix Digital Fanart?..
-Mei

A sample of my Earth Fanart🌎