~3~

Mix's POV

MONDAY AFTERNOON

"I'm so happy the shoot is done I'm so tired and I want to eat"Jennie said while driving we just finished the last shoot for our new horror movie.

"What do you want to eat?"Jennie ask me.
"hmmm anything spicy and tasty"I replied I took my phone from my bag and took a Video.

"P'Jennie smile!"I said and she immediately smile without looking away at the road.

"do I look pretty there?"she ask I just nod.

"Yes! Now I'm gonna post this"I said and post it in Ig story and within a second there's a lot of view's already.

"Search some restaurants near here I'm so hungry I'm gonna die!"Jennie dramatically said and pretending to catch her breath.

"Okay!Okay"I said and Search for a restaurant near us and I immediately found one and we immediately went there.

---

When we Arrived there Jennie Park the car first and we both went inside the restaurant.

And when we entered, a man immediately caught my eye, he had a big smile while talking with his friends and eating chicken.

I noticed that he was familiar... And then I realized that he was the one I bumped into yesterday when I went out to buy.

"hey Mix isn't that Tay?"Jennie whispered in my ears I look at where she was looking and I immediately recognised Tay he was the guy who ask for a picture in the restaurant Neo and I visit.

"let's sit to the table beside them"Jennie said while smiling widely I think she really has a crush on Tay.she immediately sit to the table next to them and I followed her.

After we sat down,she called the waiter to ask for a menu.And we looked at the menu together after choosing,we told the waiter and he immediately left.

"after this let's both wander around here Today is our last day here so we should enjoy it Okay?"she said but I think she's not looking at me.... I mean I know she's not looking at me. Because her Eyes is obviously looking at the guy beside us and that is the time when I realize that they're looking at us especially the guy who I bumped into yesterday he looked so shock and Stunned And his mouth was open There was still chicken sauce dripping from His lips I held back my laughter as I said hi to them.

"Hello?"Im not sure what to say next.

"H-hi"he replied and he finally shut his mouth.

"Hello good afternoon Mix and Ms. Jennie what a Coincidence to see you here"Tay Greet us with a smile.

"Hello Good afternoon to you guys"Jennie said and smile.

"Hello"The other guy said.

"by the way they're my friends this is Off"Tay pointed the guy with pale skin and slanted eyes.

"Are you Off Jumpol?"Jennie suddenly ask her voice is kinda Shock I don't know the reason why maybe she know him.

"Hmm"Off only answer.

"OMG...I can't believe we'll see you here"Jennie said I was confused so I look at her like I'm asking what's happening.

"don't tell me you don't know him?"she whispered in my ears I just look at her and she knows the answer.