My Alien Boyfriend Special Chapter 1

Mix was waiting for Earth's reply when he had time after his shooting he Miss Earth so much since they don't have much time together after they bacame busy because of Mix has a lot of shooting for his new film and lots of interviews and guesting while Earth is busy on his restaurant since he's having more customers than his more usual costumers.

"It looks like that The restaurant still have lots of customers thats why he's so busy.....he didn't reply since this morning..."Mix said to himself waiting for his boyfriend's reply.

"Mix.... When are you going to marry Earth?" Jennie suddenly ask him, Mix immediately blushed.

"Ugh.... Umm..."Mix can't say anything but inside him he really wants to say that he wants to marry Earth immediately.

"Are you still waiting for him to propose?.....you know what my friend... If I were you I will propose to him first... There's alot of girls that like Earth they might steal Him from you" she said joking to him Mix look at her.

"Should I propose to him?" Mix ask himself but Jennie heard him.

"Of course!"she said and nod many times

"Don't worry I will help you my dear friend, You have me!" Jennie said and tap his back

After of so many shooting Mix, Jennie, Neo and Gun went to the Jewelry shop in the country where he is right now. The moment Mix enter the store his attention was caught by a certain Engagement Ring that reminds him of Earth it is simple yet elegant and beautiful it's a golden ring with small green stones in the middle which really remind him of Earth's Real appearance.

"That's a beautiful Ring" Mix said looking at the Ring

"Good choice Sir, this ring Is just one in the world this is very special and I think that the person that you will be given this will feel very special" The girl said and take the ring to show it closer to Mix smile and look at it.

"I'll take it" Mix said and they spend a moment there because Gun choose His jewelleries.

--

After filming Mix go back and texted Earth who's not already busy.

"Let's go out today"  Mix texted to Earth and he texted the address while Mix was waiting he look at the ring... He felt nervous but still confident that Earth will say Yes. And when he heard Earth's Car he immediately hide the box of the ring to his pocket.

"Mix!!!!!" Earth​ called him with a bright smile and they hug they first go on a walk and have dinner with each other and at exactly midnight the stay on there and tell what happened while there away with each other.

"Earth I have something to tell you"
"Mix I want to ask you something" They both look at Each other giggling after they Talk in chorus

"It's fine you can talk first"
"You can talk first"
They said and chorus again that made them laugh.

"Okay how about we say at the same
Time" Earth said to Mix, Mix nod at him still laughing but he look at him Seriously again.

"okay one! Two! Three!"

"Marry me Mix"
"Let's get married Earth!" They both said and chorus and when they realise what happen they laugh... They just realised that they proposed at each other at the same time.

"yes!". They both said to each other smiling widely and Earth told mix that he wasn't really busy with the restaurant but preparing his proposal for mix, Mix felt really happy he thought that they're starting to lost their time with each other but it turns out that their both preparing a surprise for each other, Mix smile sweetly at Earth.

"I love you so much Earth" Mix said with so much Joy.

"I Love you too Mix"