~19~

----
     TAY'S POV

"EARTHHHHHH!"I scream his name as I saw the enemy stab Earth.

'Slashhh'

"Ahhh!"Earth said and Mix immediately go to him I can't move my body and just looking at them, and my tears slowly go down to my cheeks.

"I failed.... I failed as a guide.... As a best friend and as a brother....I'm sorry Earth"I said as I stand looking at him as he turn to gold dust.

"Y-you lied...but I still love you"Mix whispered while hugging himself and crying.. I look at him.... I'm sure Earth will not like this.... Seeing Mix Become Sad... He will never gonna like it.

"I know that you will never gonna want to forget Earth... But I have to do this so you can go back to your normal life.... I'm sorry Mix"I said and I use my power to Erase His memories that are connected to Earth and Me.

-------

"What happen Tay why does his body turned back into its original form?"Mond ask Earth's guide.

"I don't know either we should ask the elders about this"tay Lift Earth's Unconscious body to bring it to the elders.

When they arrived they ask the elders.

"Elder K what's happening to Pirapat His body turned into gold dust but then after five days we visit the place where he died we found his body there and it turn back to his original form?"he explained the elder the elder look at them with the serious face.

"I think Prince Pirapat has rewarded by the god a new life"The elder said.

"what do you mean Elder K?"Mond ask.

"it happen a long time ago when I was a kid when one of the Aurelian saved a pregnant woman from an attack from an alien The man died but after a days his body that had turned into gold dust came back but his still unconscious until a year he wake up and he tell the people that the god rewarded him a new life"The elder said.

Hoping that the Story is true Tay take Earth's body inside the Palace in his room everyday he visit Earth hoping him to wake up but he didn't.

---1 year later---

It has been one year and Earth is Still unconscious Tay decided to visit Earth to change his beds and when he walk inside Tay was so Shock when he didn't saw Earth in the bed instead he saw Earth Sitting and Looking beside the window his eyes were sad and confuse when he saw Tay he immediately ask him.

"what happened to me who am I?"he ask Tay, Tay look at him confused.

"what do you mean Earth? You don't know what happen to you....have you forgotten him.... Mix?"Tay Ask Earth thinking that if he heard Mix's name maybe he'll react but he doesn't receive any instead he ask him again.

"I don't know what happen to me..... And who is Mix?"Earth ask,Tay's tears suddenly drop nonstop from his eyes.

he knows how much Mix and Earth love each other And he knows that Mix will be happy to hear Earth's comeback but Earth have forgot everything it will only cause Mix another heart break so Tay decided to Help Earth regain all his memories...

And after one year Earth's memories comeback every single thing and person happened and meet in his life he remembered and he decided to comeback to Planet Earth and come back to Mix he hope that Mix is waiting from him.

-----

After 2 years many things happened to planet Earth and to the people who ones know Earth pirapat As soon as they Leave the planet earth All the people that once know the Two Forget them after Tay Remove their memories but Earth Pirapat was hoping that Tay didn't Remove Off's Memories of them from his Mind.

*knock**knock*
"I'll be there in a moment!"Off shouted from the garden, he also hurried and opened the gate.and when he opened the gate he saw a man standing in front of it.

"can I stay here?"the man ask.

"Who are you?"it was Off turn to ask the man gave him a sad look.

"you forgotten me?"he ask Off just lift his eye brow.

"hmmmm.... What took you so long?"he ask the man is stopping himself from crying.

"I thought you'll forget me"he said Off smile.

"Why will I forget you....I miss you so much brother welcome back"Off said and hug the man and he guide him inside and inside the man saw Off's husband gun and children the two kinds is playing around while their dad is preparing food for lunch. So Off and gun end up with each other Even though back then they hate each other so much. The man Smiled sadly looking at the two because there's a lot of things he missed.

This Story is just from my imagination.... And English is not my first language so I'm sorry if there are some wrong grammar^v^
Please​ Vote and Follow! The next chapter will me the last v_v thank you so much for reading.
-Mei