chapter 56: working it out

>

> Chapter 56: Working it out

> *READ THIS- just a warning for some of the younger readers things get pretty heated in this chapter. So I suggest not reading.*

> Carson's POV:

> "Are you excited?" Niall asked me with an edge in his voice. I was practically bouncing in my seat. Which I'm blaming Niall for, hes the one who bought me coffee because he made me fall in the snow. He thought it'd be cute to chase me when fresh snow was all over the sidewalk. I can't want in snow to begin with and add me running from my crazy boyfriend and its not a good mix.

> "I am! I can't wait to see this apartment , is it nice?Have you seen it? Where did you find it? How are we going to fill it? Are we going to decorate it?" I asked all in a rush. I swear I was going a million miles an hour.Niall started laughing at me as he pulled in front of a house. I looked and the place was so cute. It wasn't big but it wasn't small. It was the perfect size. The house was tiny and white. There were steps in the front leading to the front door that was all glass but not the kind you can see through. Like the glass at church's windows.

> I looked around for the apartment building but this street was all houses. It looked like a suburb in America. No apartment building anywhere around.

> "Niall where is the apartment building?" I asked scanning all the houses. I stopped and looked at Niall. He was grinning and failed to answer as he got out of the car. I scrambled out after him. He was walking to the house next to the white one. All the houses were surprisingly spaced far apart for a suburb like thing. The house Niall was going to was grey and taller than most of the other ones on this block. It had a few bushes out front. I ran to catch up to him.

> "Hey! Is the place?" I ask him. He stops in front of the front steps and turns toward me.

> "This is the place. I have seen it before and you will love it. Just wait until you see the inside. The upstairs bedroom is amazing." He grabbed my hand but I pulled back.

> "I thought you were getting an apartment?" I asked him. He shrugged.

> "Well, Liam and I were talking and we decided a house would be better. Plus wait until you see what I have planned for the top floor. C'mon." He pulled my hand again. This time I let him pull me. We walked inside and the place was empty other than a few tarps on the floors and a random ladder sitting in the hall. The house was a typical set up. You open the door and to the right was double glass doors that were open and lead into a room with a fireplace. I dropped Niall's hand and walked towards it.

> The room was huge, it was way bigger than it looked on the outside. There was a large fireplace in a corner of the room and a few windows spread out. In one corner of the room was a spiral staircase.I've always wanted one of these.Niall knew it too. This house was older but modern at the same time. It was like the house was built forever ago but was kept up to date. I touched the cold bars of the staircase and looked up. It seemed like they went on forever. I looked to Niall who smiled and winked.

> On the opposite side of the fireplace was another set of double doors they lead into what I'm guessing would be a dinning room. It was open and had a large window that looked onto the house next door. The walls for the whole place were white and boring. If Niall really bought this place I would so be painting this. I hate white walls. I looked up and saw a great chandelier hanging from the celling. It looked so pretty and expensive.

> I kept walking through and next was the kitchen it was...well huge. It must take up the whole back of the house. There was a large stove that could feed an army. A fridge that matched that size. Counters everywhere, lots of space for cooking. I felt like I was in a professional kitchen. Whoever owned this place before sure kept it up to date with all the new appliances. In the back was a door with tiny windows on either side of it. I slowly walked to it and opened it. Outside I could see a huge fenced in yard with a pool and pool house. Possibly even a guest house it looked. It was covered in snow now but I could just picture it now, having a cook out and having everyone over.