Chapter 32: hiking

>

> Chapter 32: Hiking and dreaded phone calls

>

> Carson's POV:

>

> The next day I woke up to Niall rubbing my arm. I opened my eyes and saw his bright blue ones starring at me. I smiled and he did too.

>

> "Morning beautiful." He says as he does every morning. I never really noticed it until now. But thats how I've been waking up to for a few weeks now.

>

> "Morning." I reply still having a huge grin on my face. "I love you." I tell him, this makes his smile grow.

>

> "I love you too." He kisses my nose. I hug him. I just sit there hugging him tight. I love him so much that nothing will ever matter to me more than him. I don't know how I got so lucky. But I did and now I'm not giving up my happiness for anything or anyone.

>

> "You know your amazing right?" I ask Niall. He looks down at me.

>

> "I do now. You just in a really good mood?" He asks. I nod smiling. "How come?" He smiles.

>

> "Well, I woke up next to you. And plus you love me. That makes me happier than you know." I tell him.

>

> "Of course I love you." He squeezes me tightly.

>

> "Hey, instead of staying here longer than the others can we just go back home. I miss M. We can stay here if you really want. I love it here but I miss my family." I admit to him. I really do want to go back home instead of staying here for an extra week. I know I'm crazy but really I just want to bring Niall home.

>

> "Of course. We can do whatever you want." He tells me. I smile at him.

>

> "But..we could stay one day..with out them. Just you and me here. Well and Charlie and Liam. They'll be here but just a day of you and me. I know we had one yesterday..but I mean...a day..just us." I say. He nods to me.

>

> "I know what you mean. One thats perfect." Niall says. "Well besides every other day with you. Because all of those are perfect too." Niall adds on. I smile at his cheesiness.

>

> "Yes." I nod agreeing with him. "What are we doing today?" I question him.

>

> "I think Harry said something about hiking." Niall tells me. I hold back my laughs. These boys hiking? For some reason I just don't see it. I loved it, hiking and camping but I never did it really. No one to go with and its no fun alone. Charlie and I had gone a few times growing up, we had gone camping.

>

> "I know what your thinking but we've been hiking before. Plus theres swimming involved in this hike." Niall smiles standing up. He holds his hand out to me and I grab it and we walk and find Zayn and Sarah sitting up in the living room. She was crying into his shoulder. They didn't see us, so we crept to the kitchen as quietly as soon as we could. Charlie and Liam were in there. Liam was looking through the menu that the hotel gave us.