chapter 55: cant resist

>

> Chapter 55: Can't resist

> I woke up to the smell of pancakes and bacon. I rolled over pulling the blankets closer to my body.

> "Wakey wakey." I heard Niall say then the bed shifted as he sat down next to me. I opened one eye and saw him starring down at me holding a tray with food, I'm guessing on it. I closed my eyes and snuggled closer to the pillow.

> "Come on, I had bacon." He tries. I groan and he just laughs and touches my back.

> "Sleep." I mumble trying to summon my dream back to me. It was so good.

> "No, food. Come on or I'll eat it all." He says and I open both of my eyes this time.He always eats all my food.

> "I was having such a good dream!" I complain stretching out. It wasn't really a good one just a weird. My second dream was much better...I don't know if Niall would be to happy about it.

> "Tell me about it while we eat?" He asks and I sigh and sit up grabbing the plate he was holding to me. I sat it down and saw he had given me pancakes, sasuage and bacon, this boy knew the way to wake me up. The very few breakfast foods I like.

> "Now, spill." He says sitting across from me on his bed and grabbing his own plate.

> "Well," I say then take a bite of bacon and chew before answering. Niall waits patiently. "You and I were on a plane, I'm not sure where we were going. And we were making fun of all these people on the plane that were dressed up like people from the hunger games." I say and take another bite before going on.

> "Let me guess, I suddenly had they're outfits on?" He asks I shake my head chewing.

> "Nope, Jer and M and Jayden showed up. But Jayden was M's age and they were both dressed like them and M tried getting you to hold her but you got scared and I had to try and calm you down. It was so funny." I say remembering the look on his face in my dream.

> "Ha.ha I'm a chicken. But thats why I have my strong girl, you protect me." Niall said smiling at him. I winked at him.

> "Anyway then we got up and there was a hot tub or something on the plane and you and I got in and we were the only ones in and-"

> "And we made out?" He asks hopeful. I give him a disapproving look for interrupting. "Sorry, continue babe." He smiles like a little kid at me. I roll my eyes and move on.

> "Anyway, so we were in the hot tub and you started dumping bubbles in and it was way to many and soon we were lost in the bubbles then I woke up and started having another dream" I tell him taking another bite.He motions for me to tell. "Well you can't get mad because its a dream." I tell him. He gives me a look but nods.

> "Well Charlie and I were at a concert and guess whos it was." I smile at him.

> "Oh god....The sexy One Direction?" He asks. I shake my head.

> "Nope, Ed sheeran." I bite my lip waiting for his reaction. He just looks as me as he chews.

> "Well...Charlie and I were in the crowd then Ed says hes going to have two girls from the audience come up on stage. So he calls us up there and he sings to us. And it was so perfect and guess what song it was." I tell him and he stares at me.

> "Little bird." I tell him. He smiles at the song name. "So he sings it too us and then when hes done he gives us each flowers and kisses our cheeks, like Justin Bieber does at his concerts. And then Ed pulled us backstage and invited us to a party and then you had to go and wake me up and ruin everything!" I pout.