Chapter 70: marraige

Chapter 70: Wedding (This chapter is going to switch povs, but it will mostly be charlie and Liams)

Charlies POV:

I was about to pull my hair out. I was running around like a mad woman. I was at Carson and Niall's house, where all the girls were staying. It was the day before the wedding and I was trying to get everything ready for tomorrow and I could not find my shoes. They were gone.

"Carson!" Where are my shoes at!?" I ask freaking out. She comes out of the bathroom with a face mask on.

"They're in the closet. Breathe." She tells me. I roll my eyes and walk into the closet. I look on her side through the shoes, but still can't find them. I look up and El is walking by.

"El, come help me." I tell her and she comes in and starts helping me look for the shoes.

"What box are they in?" She asks me. I shift through drawers looking for the box.

"They're white." I tell her. She nods and then laughs.

"Found them." She says pulling them off a shelf we didn't even pay attention too. I let out a sigh of relief and then close the drawer I was looking at a little to rough and things fell off the shelf above me. I groan and pull the pants off my head while El laughs.

"Ha.Ha. Now help me before Carson sees." I say and start picking things up and folding them.

I pick up a pair of pants and something else falls. I groan and bend down to pick it up. When I see it I stop.

"Oh my god." I breathe starring down.

"What?" El asks looking at me and stops seeing where I'm looking. "Oh. My. God." She says. Then she squeals! She bends down to pick it up. I stop her.

"No, we shouldn't." I tell her. She pouts and still tries to grab it.

"I just wanna see it!" She pulls away and jumps on the floor. I yell and jump on her and try to grab it from her but she pulls away just an inch out of my grasp. Its enough thought and she pops it open. We both stop moving and gasp.

For a second we just stare. I've never seen anything like it. Not even mine. Its clean, its cute perfectly, it has an old time style to it but also very new looking. Its perfect.

"Its beautiful." El lets out. I nod still lying on her agreeing.

"It is. He did good." I say reaching for the ring. I just want to touch it. But I don't get the chance to.

"What in the world are you two doing?" Carson asks. El and I both almost jump out of our skins as she quickly hides the ring from Carson's view.

"We were cleaning up the mess we made and then She fell and I just sat on her?" I say turning it into a question. She gives us both a weird look.

"Well how'd you make a mess?" She asks us. El clears her throat making a pile of clothes to hide the ring.

"We hit the shelf looking for the shoes. Don't worry we'll clean it up." El says and I nod. She makes a face, which is hard to tell because she has a face mask on.

"Okay, uh well just make sure you hurry. We're watching a film in a few minutes." She tells us. El and I quickly nod and watch as she walks away. I let out a sigh of relief. Thank god. She can not see this ring. We weren't suppose to see the ring but it is so pretty. Niall did a really good job with this one.

"So what do we do now?" El asks me. I bite my lip and pick up a shirt that was laying on my leg.

"Well first, we put all this away. Then we pretend like we didn't see a thing." I grab the ring box and shove it back under clothes like it was before. Horrible place to hide a ring, especially when he has his own man room. He could have hidden it in there. Carson never goes in there.