chaptet 63: no work

>

> Chapter 63:No work

>

> Carsons POV

>

> A month and a half later I was still out of work. I had applied for every place I could find but no one wanted to hire me because of what happened with Andrew. Everyone heard and I guess the story going around is I lead him on. Living here was worse than high school.

>

> What happened is coming back in tiny spurts. I remember being in my car and then suddenly being on the ground. Then in my dreams I remember running as fast as I can from Andrew. But so far thats all I remember. Thankfully. The second I'm not sure is a memory or nightmare. Still I'm not sure I want to remember.

>

> Since I have no job I've been diving in headfirst to Charlie's baby shower and wedding planning. We have even found a cake and the venue. Its actually really fun and just like I had dreamed it would be. Charlie wasn't so thrilled about the baby shower being public place because she was afraid of paps but we are having it at a hotel garden. Its going to be beautiful and perfect.

>

> With Charlie's due date getting closer her stomach was getting larger. She was starting in on the cravings and her minor puking has gone away. She does waddle really bad now and complain about having to pee all the time. We only have a month and a half until the little baby is here. And I'd say daddy Liam is a little excited.

>

> I went over to Liam and Charlie's,which I do on an almost regular basis anyway, to help with the wedding. I got to see the new baby's room. It really should have been rooms. The room was painted green and blue and the unborn child had two toy boxes full of toys. The room was just the perfect Ideal baby room and it made my heart ache for a child. I quickly pushed it away knowing i had too much to do first.

>

> Now I was sitting in the living room all alone while Niall and Liam played pool in Niall's little office man cave thing he has. I was still searching the internet looking for a place to work. So far I hadn't found any place that I hadn't applied for. I found some way to far for what I wanted to drive. But I was almost willing to do it. I sighed slamming the laptop shut and falling down on my side, on the couch. It was hopeless. No one would want to hire me after everyone thought I lead Andrew on.

>

> I also haven't heard anything about Andrew I had no idea if he was in jail or anything. Not that I really wanted to know. I was fine not knowing a thing about him. Just as long as he stayed away from me. Not that it was too hard, I almost never left the house. One I had no where to go and two Niall wouldn't let me.

>

> I left for job interviews but that was about it. The farthest I went was Charlie and Liam's house. It was starting to get really boring. Niall was working really hard to help finish the new CD, so I was alone a lot of the time. Kaliey did come over once in a while.

>

> "Hun?" I heard Niall ask. I looked up and saw him standing with a glass in his hands. "Whats wrong?" He asked. I groaned and put the couch pillow on my face.

>

> "I can't find a job." I said into it. I heard him laugh and soon he was sitting next to me and my head was in his lap.I starred up at him while he ran his fingers though my hair.