Chapter 35:Going Home

Chapter 35: Going Home 

Carson’s POV:

“I’m going to miss you.” El was saying to me for the 500th time. I hugged her back as tight as I could. 

“I’m going to miss you too. But you have my number text me. Keep Lou in line.” I told her and I pointed at Lou, who was glaring at me. 

“Oh bird I can’t be mad at you.” Lou’s face softens and he grabs me in a strangling hug. 

“Hey! Lay off your going to kill my girlfriend Lou!” Niall pulls me away from Lou’s hold making me laugh. 

“I’ll miss you too Lou.” I say trying not to frown. I didn’t know when I’d see them again. It would probably be months. I was going to miss them all so much. 

“I need a hug!” Sarah said from behind me. I turned and saw she almost had tears. 

“Sarah! No, you’ll make me cry.” I hugged her. 

“I’m sorry you can’t be my maid of honor.” She sniffled when we pulled away. My heart almost broke for her. 

“Hey, no its fine. Will you be okay?” I ask her. I was really worried that she was going to do something stupid. She hasn’t seemed to sad these past few days. I had a feeling it was Zayn. He was making her feel better and he better not hurt her worse than she already is. 

“Ya, I’ll be fine. Gotta find a job since these guys aren’t on tour anymore.” She said. 

“Well I hope you find something. I’m sure their main stylist Lou could help you.” I tell her she nods. 

“You better call me. Don’t let me not see you for two years again.” She hugs me again. I was trying not to cry. 

“I won’t.”I assured her as Zayn walked up. I turned to tell him his good byes. 

“Gonna miss you bird.” He says smiling pulling me in for a hug. 

“You better not break her worse. I can tell shes happy when your around and whatever you guys have going on just keep her safe.” I whispered quickly in Zayn’s ear while we hugged. He nodded once we pulled back. 

“I’ll miss you Zayn.” We smiled at each other. He knew I knew and he has been warned. 

I quickly said my good byes to Abby and Harry. Liam and Charlie were staying. Thank god because if I had to say goodbye to Charlie today I would have broke down in tears. I was feeling overly emotional today. One of those days where anything can make me cry. I had a feeling this would make me cry when I got home, but I was okay with that. 

“Flight 2231 to Chicago, Illinois now boarding.” A voice came over the speaker. Niall gave me a strong smile and we grabbed our things and turned to our friends. 

“Have a good flight.” El smiled at us. I smiled at her. 

“You guys too.”I told her, Niall took my hand. Charlie and Liam were behind us and we made our way to our plane. 

“Why was that so hard?” I ask Niall as we walk. 

“Its always hard to tell people you love good bye.” He says. His words shock me. I look at him. I don’t say it but were both thinking it. Its going to be hell when we have to tell each other bye. 

--------

“I hate landings.” I tell Niall as the plane comes to a stop. I was grabbing Niall tightly while he rubbing my arm comforting me. 

“I know babe. But were here so now we can go meet your parents!” Niall cheered. I  laughed at him. 

“Niall you know my parents. They are..crazy.” I tried looking for the right word.