chapter 53: finally there

> Chapter 53: Finally there

>

> Carson's POV:

>

> IMPORTANT *****Some of the stuff in this chapter is made up. Niall's brother may or may not have a girlfriend and these are probably not people in his family so if they are or aren't and this stuff isn't true. Don't eat my head off. I don't know everything about their families.***

>

> "Is that your brother?" I point to a figure in the window. Niall is smiling and nodding. I watch as two figures come out onto the porch one is a youngish child and the other I know right away is Niall's mom. As soon as the car stops Niall is out of the car running to his mom. I climb out of the car after him and watch as he hugs his mom then the little girl next to her. Two more people come out of the house and rush to Niall. I just walk up awkwardly behind him.

>

> "Carson!" His mom yelled throwing her hands in the air. She comes to me and hugs me. "Aw! Your so much prettier in person!" She gushes. I can feel my cheeks flame.

>

> "Thanks." I mumble awkwardly.

>

> "Aw, mum! Leave the poor girl alone." A person who I've seen before in pictures say. Niall's brother, Greg. His accent was almost as thick as Niall's. I had seen him before on Skype calls or pictures but never in person. "Hello Carson, its nice to see you in person for once." He says to me and then he hugs me too. I'm kind of shocked that they're hugging me and they don't even know me.

>

> "Hello, Greg. It is nice to see you in person too." I say pulling away from the hug. We smile at each other then I look at the other two people out in the freezing cold with us.

>

> "Oh! Sorry! Car, this is my cousin Melanie and her mother Carrie." Niall introduces me to the other two people. I wave to them smiling.

>

> "Its nice to meet you." I smile at the girl. She gives me one back. Shes probably about 9.

>

> "Its nice to meet you too." She says in a shockingly British accent.

>

> "Well lets get you inside, you kids must be freezing. Greg will you get the bags?" Maura asks Niall's older brother.

>

> "See mum, we don't even live here anymore and Niall still the favorite." Greg teases his mom.

>

> "Maybe because I'm the cutest." Niall tells Greg who was walking in between Niall and I but stops after his comment.

>

> "Oh really? I think this calls for a snow ball fight." Greg challenges. Niall grins evilly back.

>

> "Challenge accepted." Niall says grinning like a child. For a moment they're both still, then they both pounce on each other. Niall drives for Greg and they start throwing snow all over each other.I move back so I don't get hit. Maura looks at me, "This is there normal." She tells me. I grin looking at the boys. I was used to stuff like this by now. First having a brother then always being around the boys. This behavior is normal for any boy no matter the age.